“GOOD TRADITIONAL AMERICAN CUISINE”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #36 of 357 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013

had lunch and the food was very good. Also the service was fast and the
atmosphere was average. It was a fair deal and we did spend only half
an hour at the site.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

3 for Lunch the week before Christmas. The food was very good but the service was extremely slow. The Waitstaff was very pleasant but it took an extremely long time for the food to arrive. We only ordered Sliders, A burger and an Ahi Tuna Sandwich. Nothing that should have taken so long. Good but not worth that long of a wait. There was no wait to be seated and several open tables so the delay could not have been due to high volume. If you go be prepared to wait.

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Hi laurellivn - We are truly sorry to learn that you waited excessively for your meal. We are certainly capable of fast service and great food and we apologize that we failed to deliver for you. We would like a chance to restore your faith in us. When time allows, please contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com. Thank you.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Being a vegetarian, it is sometimes hard to find a restaurant that accommodates your needs. Well, the Yardhouse has a section full of gardein products plus they can substitute any burger for a gardein burger. yay! My favorite sandwich is the "chicken" and avocado. Try it! vegetarian or not you'll love it!
I go to The Yardhouse in Hallandale at Gulfstream Park.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

No big deal ,often crowded though not so much these days . Food is average at best , liked the Mac & cheese best. Huge collection of beers and bar is best feature , good to catch a game .

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Went there to celebrate my sister's birthday. We were seated right away but it took about 20 minutes & us stopping people twice to finally get our drink orders in. When they arrived my drink was the wrong one & I had to wait another 10 minutes to get it. We finally ordered our meals & after a good amount of time everyone got their dishes except me!! After a few minutes I told everyone to go ahead & eat. Asked the waiter about my meal & he said he would check on it. When everyone else was almost done I finally got my meal. It was not hot. Warm to room temperature. My husband ordered the seared sea scallops & he said his were also warm to room temperature. Finally when we had placed our orders we had asked for separate checks but when we each got our checks they were all wrong. Instead of delaying our meal any longer we just paid it. But seriously 2.5 hours just for dinner!!! And a "warm" dinner at that.
Not sure I will go back there again!

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Hi Hitchedintahoe - We are devastated to hear the extent to which you waited and waited and for our multiple errors. We truly would like a chance to restore your faith in us and show you that we are capable of so much more. Please contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com. Thank you.