“Labor Day Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very nice place, good food, slow service.Nice atmosphere. The beer selection its unique. The prices are average. I will recommend for families with kids.

Yard_House, Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Hi Arnold1936~ While we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overall dining experience, we are very sorry that service was slow-certainly not the standard that we strive for. We will be sure to share your feedback with our entire team. Should you wish to discuss your visit further, please do not hesitate to contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com. Thank you!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I spent some time at the Yardhouse. We sat at the bar and just drank. No food needed as we were doing a liquid desert.
They have a huge selection of beers and the atmosphere is very cool. Its a restaurant and a bar at the same time.
If your looking for a place to go to just chil and have a few beers, this place is a must.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Busy place- loud crowd - young crowd - messy - but good prices - decent food. I have only been there once. I would like to check it out again. I wasn't there very long.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We waited 20 minutes for a table and I think just as long for the server to take our order. If you are hungry consider different restaurant.
After the rough start everything was perfect.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I was at Yard House the day before Mother's Day and decided to eat there with a party of 6. The food was all right but the service was very slow. The ales were not very cold either, maybe the beer glass needed to be chilled. I have heard that the happy hours are very nice. The food and the ales are pricy...and I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Hi HighHeelsTourist - We're sorry to hear about the slow service your received during your visit. Would you please contact us at yhguest@yardhouse.com so we can learn more about your visit and hopefully turn things around? Thank you and we hope to hear from you.