“Nice family type restaurant -Argentinian beef cuts”
Review of Rincon Argentino

Rincon Argentino
Reserve with OpenTable
Rincon Argentino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 356 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Rincon Argentino was established in June of 1987, by the Argentine-ltalian, Miguel DeMarziani and his wife, Ileana. The success of Rincon Argentino is derived not only from the excellence of its fine line of meats and homemade pastas, warm atmosphere and personal service, but also from their devo- tion to bring you the True Taste of Argentina.
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I had not been at this restaurant for quite a while and my wife talked me into going. The place is nice, the service friendly and fast (they have a large luncheon crowd) and the prices are reasonable for an executive lunch. We had a watercress/onion/tomato salad that was outstanding, also had a baked eggplant with a garlic/parsley/olive oil dressing which was very good. We also had grilled peppers (Pimientos Morrones) which were acceptable but nothing exceptional.
My main course was a Vacio Steak (Flank) which was ordered rare (jugoso) and it was delivered just like ordered. Unfortunately the steak was tough and chewy and at $22 should have been more tender and juicy. I don't know the country of the beef but Argentinian beef is grass fed beef has a tendency to be a bit on the game side. I will try another cut of beef upon return.
Ample parking off 37th Avenue. Worth a visit.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I read reviews on Open Table and this location of Rincon had some excellent reviews and I was not disappointed whatsoever. The restaurant is on 37th Street just south of Little Havana. I was a bit reluctant about the location in terms of parking but they have a small lot immediately behind the restaurant.

This is a small and cozy restaurant with Latin music playing, and a wait staff that was efficient. I had 3 waiters that from time time to came to my table to re-fill my glass of water, take away a plate etc. I had a 1 lb sirloin steak that was cooked to perfection and was incredibly good; beef carpaccio that was quite good and a glass of house Malbec wine. I found the prices reasonable that all in with taxes & a 20% tip the total was just over $50.

The atmosphere was intriguing, extremely clean dining room and gave me the feeling of being in a small European restaurant (I've never been to Argentina so nothing to compare else to compare it to). There were two tables with children under age 10 and they blended in well into this restaurant.

I've dined at a bunch of places in the Miami area when I am there and I will gladly return to Rincon when I am interested in a good steak!!

Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Great taste, great value, you have to try Sangria, was excelent, I willbe back soon

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Love the Rincon. The service is friendly and casual and the meat is always interesting

Reviewed January 23, 2012

For several years now this has been one of my favorite Argentinian steak houses around, Unassuming, well served and reasonably priced, Try the entrana steak with fries and green salad. A classic. For the more traditional asado fans, go for the crispy grilled sweetbreads.

Been to Rincon Argentino? Share your experiences!