“Good food, good quality!”
Review of POC Buffet

POC Buffet
Ranked #9 of 374 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Service is great, food is good. Price little to expensive. Needs more roll choices. Would not go back. There are more places better and cheaper. The wait is at least 30min on the week days, so I could imagine how it is on the weekends.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband loves sushi, I do not. Typically, the sushi buffets have good sushi but leave a lot to be desired for those of us who don't eat it (and they smell like fish). My husband wanted to give this a try and I was pleasantly surprised. There was a big line but we were seated pretty quickly. He really enjoyed the variety of sushi, and the steak and chicken were very good. Nice variety of side dishes that were also very good and a few kid friendly options as well. It isn't huge, but there's a decent variety to choose from. The seating was a little cramped and the desserts were not so great but they had the safe go-to (ice cream). Definitely worth $22.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

This is our first time to Miami as well as this restaurant. I must say that all of us are really satisfied! Everything is just perfect. Sushi, grills & other things are tasty. Oysters, sashimi & crab legs are so fresh. We just cant stop enjoying them! Lol.

Will recommend friends to come and for sure we will come back if we have chance to come to Miami again

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I love this place, the sushi is fresh, but I go for the crab legs.You can have them cold or steamed with drawn butter. They have Happy Hour drink specials and the staff is on the ball. This is my guilty pleasure at around $25 per adult, it's a good deal for all the crab you get.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The food was fresh and the variety of food items were great. It was my first time visiting this restaurant and I will definitely return.