“Delicious variety!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great place to eat! Good drink specials and happy hour. Something for everyone...great variety of sushi, salads, raw bar, grill, regular buffet foods, everything! Try the "fire" roll on the sushi bar!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great location in Coral Gables, parking garage behind restaurant or park on street and put money in meters. They are open for lunch until 230pm and than don't open for dinner until 5pm. Good selection of sushi and buffet selection is small however food quality is very good. Definitely worth the price for the quality. Can't wait to go back next time back in miami.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I found that POC Buffet had a very good selection of food available and I would think that anyone could find something they wanted to eat at this restaurant. The guys making the Sushi were very good at keeping the Sushi stocked and the overall presentation of the food in the restaurant was very good and the buffet line was kept very clean. I will definitely return the next time I am in Miami.

Just a note* there is no parking so you will have to feed the meter. Also one small item that kind of miffed my wife; I visited the restaurant with my 3yr old daughter who is bilingual (and possibly part parrot because she repeats everything she hears) while visiting the buffet line with my wife, one of the employees used the Spanish equivalent of a slang term for a female dog. So it was no surprise she repeated the word numerous times for the next half hour we spent in the restaurant and a few more times after we got home. I would just mention to the employees to watch your language especially in Miami where nearly everyone speaks Spanish. Not appreciated by my wife but not a big enough deal to prevent a return visit.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I'm not too big on eating at buffets, but I really enjoy POC every time I go because it has better service and is much more seemingly hygienic than the typical buffet. There's a wide range of food from the sushi bar, to steak, and everything else you expect at a buffet. Lunch prices are not bad, and they give a student discount.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I really like this place!!! the food is very good and the staff is very polite and attentive. I have gone several times and I have always had a very positive experience.
You have a very rich selection of sushi, in addition of excellent meat and seafood.
Do not miss the lobster bisque, it is delicious!
I highly recommend to everybody this place!!!