“Nothing special” 3 of 5 stars

POC Buffet
Ranked #19 of 321 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

It's just another Asian buffet in a nicer location, nothing special about it. The price is ok, you can't expect anything more for what you are paying.

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Willemstad, Curacao
“Great Sushi buffet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

This restaurant is awesome! Great variety of sushi rolls, seafood. They even had meet (for the ones who don't like sushi)!! The dessert was also tremendous! This place has become one of my favorite sushi restaurants in Miami. Can't wait to visit them again on my next Miami trip!

• Visited August 2013
North Miami
“Sushi Buffet Heaven & Reasonable!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I'm a fan of this place. Went here for dinner a month ago. Its nice that they had a full bar and bartender knew how to make a killer Lychee Martini. Started with the sushi section then worked my way up to the seafood display. Don't forget to grab some Miso soup before you start the buffet coma.

The sushi selections were great...the supply didn't ran out at all. Plenty of sauces available...eel sauce, spicy mayo, etc. Seafood selections were pretty good too. Lots of crab legs but I mostly went for the mussels...some were over cooked though. Plenty of hot items as well. I liked the breaded shrimp and steamed clams. After 3 rounds of the buffet...i was done. But I had to atleast try one of the desserts. Now I wasn't able to walk...lol.

For the money and abundance of selection, this place is sure worth it. Place is big..2 dining areas, full bar and servers are very attentive. Will come back again for business lunch :)

• Visited March 2014
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

After a day in Miami we chose this place to eat with family and friends.
Wonderful food,especially sushi and seafood,great atmosphere,awesome desserts. Kids enjoyed it,too.

Ciudad de Buenos Aires
“Nice place, good food & variety ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I went with my family tonight and we spend a good nite. Each one could eat what they want; sushi, Chinese food, lobster, crab, meet, French fries... And much more plates that I can't ever remember. Nice buffet, as well as the service, I didn't have to call the waiter and I got my refill almost immediately. The deserts are very good also.
Everything for $25 and my 3 years old kid didn't pay.
Nice place, I'll go back on my next visit to Miami for sure.