“Sushi Buffet Heaven & Reasonable!” 4 of 5 bubbles

POC Buffet
Ranked #18 of 322 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Miami
“Sushi Buffet Heaven & Reasonable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

I'm a fan of this place. Went here for dinner a month ago. Its nice that they had a full bar and bartender knew how to make a killer Lychee Martini. Started with the sushi section then worked my way up to the seafood display. Don't forget to grab some Miso soup before you start the buffet coma.

The sushi selections were great...the supply didn't ran out at all. Plenty of sauces available...eel sauce, spicy mayo, etc. Seafood selections were pretty good too. Lots of crab legs but I mostly went for the mussels...some were over cooked though. Plenty of hot items as well. I liked the breaded shrimp and steamed clams. After 3 rounds of the buffet...i was done. But I had to atleast try one of the desserts. Now I wasn't able to walk...lol.

For the money and abundance of selection, this place is sure worth it. Place is big..2 dining areas, full bar and servers are very attentive. Will come back again for business lunch :)

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

After a day in Miami we chose this place to eat with family and friends.
Wonderful food,especially sushi and seafood,great atmosphere,awesome desserts. Kids enjoyed it,too.

Ciudad de Buenos Aires
“Nice place, good food & variety ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I went with my family tonight and we spend a good nite. Each one could eat what they want; sushi, Chinese food, lobster, crab, meet, French fries... And much more plates that I can't ever remember. Nice buffet, as well as the service, I didn't have to call the waiter and I got my refill almost immediately. The deserts are very good also.
Everything for $25 and my 3 years old kid didn't pay.
Nice place, I'll go back on my next visit to Miami for sure.

Miami, Florida
“Wasn't a Fan”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was an extremely average buffet. I may not be the best person to rate as I am not a huge fan of buffets in the first place, but I had heard such good things and it's so close to my house I wanted to try and like it. It is also a pretty decent value. Overall I thought the food was mediocre. The sushi rolls were all fairly basic and with white rice. The stir frys and other dishes were standard. If you like buffets its a decent value and you won't leave hungry but don't go looking for gourmet food.

Visited August 2013
Coral Gables, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

My family and i have been here many times to be exact we visit at least once a week , somestimes , every weekend , with family and friends , have recomended this place to co workers , for party events and such, but this weekend 3/29/14 like others it was pretty full, the girl taking names put us on the list as 5 , we waited over an hour until we saw they where sitting other people that had arrived after us, the manager the same person who has seen us there for and since it opended i went ot him and asked why are they sitting them first? he kept ...saying we where 5 but we where 4 adults including a high chair, IT WAS VERY DISSAPOINTING that he could not reason with us ,and acept we where 4 adults and one hight chair and we would have sat a long time before , so gues what happened he set up a table , and put 5 chairs !! again i asked where is the 5? and no high chair!!! SO WE ALL LEFT !!

• Visited March 2014