“Good food and service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Pendleton
“Good food and service”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I enjoyed this buffet. The service was wonderful. A terrrific array and choices of sushi and sashimi. Many seafood choices, including oysters on the half shell and crab legs (cold). The steak was hit or miss....some chewy, some fantastic. Nice salad bar. Surprisingly, the desserts were wonderful. I have a saying that you don't go to buffets for the desserts. If you have finicky eaters, leave them at home.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank crazyformakeup

• Korean first
Stuart, FL
“Great value”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

If you consider that this is a all you can eat buffet; the food is excellent. Great value with nice setting. Very large selection of good food that can please kids and adults. Deserts were great too.

Guelph, Canada
“Sushi cravings? Look no further.”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

“If you do not see it in the buffet we’ll make it for you”. Bold words from our server, but my confidence would also be high if I worked here.

After visiting multiple all-you-can-eat sushi establishments I think this is definitely number one on my list (and by a big lead). Sushi and sashimi were delicious (and the variety immense). Had never dared to try banana sushi and found it refreshing.

The meats were a hit and miss (as some (e.g., churrasco) were a little dry to my taste). The desserts I tried were exceptional (especially the mamey and coconut ice creams).

We arrived around 6:45 PM and there were still tables available, but started to get crowded by 8:00 PM so plan accordingly.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Alejandro_B
Dallas, Texas
“The Best of Miami”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been working in Miami for months and POC Buffet was my favorite, for quality, for value, and for comfort. This primarily a sushi buffet, the best sushi buffet anywhere, the rolls are unbelievable tasty and original. They have plenty of other items including crab legs, oysters, grilled steak and vegetables and some fried items, dessert/ice cream and good salad bar. It is all good, and priced to provide a great value. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank jrfllink
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great for the crab legs and sushi!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My girl ans I were looking for a place to get all you can eat crab legs. This place was priced very well for what we wanted. The crab legs on the bar were on ice. However, our wonderful waitress was able to have our crab legs steamed upon request. These crab legs were extremely delicious after they had been steamed. There was a vast aray of sushi for us to choose from. The lobster bisque was another highlight. The hot bar, however, was not that great. However, we would definately eat here again for the crab legs and sushi.