“Something different to eat”
Review of POC Buffet

POC Buffet
Ranked #12 of 370 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I went last night for the first time. Decor was nice, tables were a bit too close together. Friendly, attentive service. The food quality was good. The size of the shrimp were impressive, the steak at the grill was tender and tasty. I had fresh fruit, some passion fruit ice cream and tiramisu (small portions) and was satisfied. I have never been to that type of buffet before, so when I saw tomatoe and mozz and beef carpacio on the buffet I was surprised. I'm not sushi eater, but that section looked good and fresh.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Not a bad price. The selection is not huge, but what they have is very good. My kids and husband love the sushi ad we all love the lobster bisque(even though the last time was a little on the smoky side). We go for the crab legs and they are usually excellent. Service is very good too!! I like all the tempura dishes dipped in their soy sauce. The place is very nice and with good light. The selections made in the grill are someties standing there too long, always ask for a fresh one made for you.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We love the place. It had both Sushi and the grill. There is a lot of desert, fruit, soup, Ice cream, Chocolate Fountain... Both the adult and kids will enjoy. It is a cheaper eat we had in southern Florida.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I love sushi and we go around Coral Gables at least once a month. Looking online for sushi buffets I found this one most of the reviews were really good so I decided to try it for myself and... OMG it is AWESOME! the atmosphere is really great is modern and spacious. The service is really great you have table runners keeping the used plates out of your sight, and last but not least THE FOOD they have different stations one for the salads, another one for soups, the grill area, the sushi abd sashimi area and finally the desert area.The food is just amazing everything is sooo good you will really wish you have more space in your stomach to be able to eat a little bit more of everything. I would personally recommend the shrimp cevice is DIVINE.

and the price is just right!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Love this Buffet Restaurant at Ponce de Leon in Coral Gables.
Lots of delicious Sushi, Grill section is great and entrees and side dishes to suit eveyones' taste buds. I was introduced to it by a friend and it has become a family favorite. I take friends and family who visit us from out of town and they all love it. Prices are very reasonable for the all you can eat buffet. Lobster bisque is my favorite soup and the creme brulee from the dessert buffet is terrific.