“Mole Beef Tacos - Who Knew?”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 353 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between LeJeune and Salzedo Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant just walking down the street, knowing nothing about it. And, we had a great meal, no, we had a fabulous meal. I had Mole Beef Tacos that were a sensuous mixture of beef, caralmerized, onions, mole, and guacamole. My husband had a salad he said was fresh and tasty. The wine menu is good and the wines by the glass are described in detail as the notes and taste. Desserts were served in small portions which I love, you can choose more than one, or just a small portion to keep you from over eating. The staff was great. The atmosphere was elegant with the lovely wood. My only gripe was the cost. Our lunch, for the two of us (I had one glass of wine) was $66.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We went to celebrate a
Birthday and everyone enjoyed both the food and service. Individual small desserts were such a smart idea and just the right sweet touch to end a delicious healthy meal. And they even give you a photo of your table as a nice remembrance. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

First impressions mean a lot, and our server Joel nailed it. What a great guy, he helped my wife and I at our first visit with some great specials they were running and meal suggestions. We loved it. I went back with work friends and request a table in Joel's section, they were also impressed by his friendliness, insightfulness and professionalism. Thanks Joel

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Everything we ate was very good. The ahi tuna tartar (appetizer) was delicious although a small portion. The filet mignon was a medium size portion but extremely well cooked. I mean it was not overcooked and it had a great taste. Really medium rare. This came with spinach, mushrooms and mashed potatoes. Everything very tasty. The service was impeccable and very friendly. The desserts are small portions which I think is better for people watching their weight and wanting to have a sweet taste at the end of the meal.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Had 19 attend dinner on the spur of the moment. It was Tuesday night so we were able to get a private room. Had great service. The flatbreads were all wonderful and I had the scallops which were great. Everyone's dish looked good: filet mignon, larger steak, prawns, etc. And the desserts are served in double-tall shot glasses so you can pick & choose what you want for a little sweet at the end of the meal (or a lot of sweet if you eat more than one!). It was nice being off byourselves; we were there for a funeral so it was all friends & family.