“Dinner”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 354 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between LeJeune and Salzedo Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Since I was in town, my boyfriend's parents decided to have another date night with us (dinner) before i go home. Yay! Actually it was not too bad.

Atmosphere is okay, good for having a romantic dinner. Got to sit near the kitchen and was watching the cooks prepare the food. Cool. Menu is not much, one page including the specials, the back are alcoholic drinks. Price on the other hand is a little steep but it is semi fancy restaurant so it is a given.

The food is pretty good. Smaller servings (depending on meals) but gives you a full tummy. Our server was semi attentive but also forgetful at most times. She brought 2 iced teas instead of one and forgot the water. She said she was going to bring it but never did until asked twice. She also had to ask twice (make sure) on what we ordered.

The lump of crab and shrimp stuffed mushrooms appetizer was definitely great. Perfect for a couple pairing or if you're really hungry just for you. Shrimp ceviche (i believe) just like the stuffed mushrooms it was in small quantity. Anyway the bf and his parents seem to enjoy it but it wasn't the greatest ceviche out there.

The main entree grilled chicken with tamarind sauce, broccoli, and mashed sweet potato (mine) was very good. It was the perfect proportion. I actually thought I wouldn't love the sweet mashed potatoes, wrong. Rainbow trout with potato wedges and carrots (bf/ his mom) was excellent as well. As soon as I sampled some from my bf I found a new fish to eat and it was not overly seasoned either. Salad & Chili (his dad) was just a simple salad nothing fancy and from what I heard about the chili it was alright.

At the end of our meal I was surprised on what came out, our desserts. We did not even ask for any and our server came out with a tray of their million dollar desserts. It was in shot glasses and their were different flavors. You just pick what flavors you want or get the whole tray. The cannoli raspberry was great and rocky road seemed to chocolatey for me. Although it was good and I wish I could of tried all of it.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Went to lunch here and wow food is second to none service was quick warm and enjoyable my waiters recommendations were on the money the spicy shrimp flatbread was delicious the cedar plank salmon was awesome and all of the plates at Season 52 are 475 calories or less never tasted healthy food so damn good.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great food selection from the menu .
The wine list could be updated.
We were pleased with our meals and service.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Seasons 52 was a great overall experience. Our server Grace was sweet, attentive, and knowledgeable about the menu. The menu was full of healthy and tasty choices all under 475 caloried. My scallops were very fresh and nicely prepared. My daughter had the salmon and she said it was outstanding. My business partner had two starters and the crab and shrimp stuffed mushrooms were a huge hit.

The wine selection was broad and contained many very nice selections. Dessert is served in small parfait glasses (mine was chocolate and peanut butter) and was to die for. And the best thing was that they too are all 475 calories or less.

So, we walked away very satisfied and happy knowing that our dessert was less than 500 calories!

My only complaint - while the Miracle Mile is a beautiful setting, it is very crowded and the only option was to valet the car which, with a tip, cost us $15, Not the restaurant's fault, but show up early and find some parking if you can. You can burn off dessert with a short after-dinner stroll back to your car!

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled more or less into this restaurant. Beautiful looking restaurant on Miracle Mile. Very nice atmosphere & ambience.
Extremely friendly staff. Our waiter Enrique was very knowledgeable about their menu and the restaurants philosophy.
The food was fantastic - especially if you consider each dish is below 475 calories and prepared with NO butter. I loved that!
The desserts were to die for!!!
I definitely would come back to this restaurant when I am back in Miami.