“Good Food and Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
Miami, Florida
“Good Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

The food is fresh and good. When I've been there around happy hour time, I have found that it is a bit loud, but a good atmosphere.

Visited September 2011

Naples, FL
“We had 3 days in Coral Gables and our lunch at Norman's 180 was the highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing and yummy lunch at Norman's 180. The staff was the most pleasant I can ever remember encountering at any restaurant and the food was fresh, interesting and delicious. I loved the Duck Meatballs with polenta - the ragu was outstanding. My husband enjoyed the Conch Chowder although he said it would have been too spicy for me. We then shared a Chi Town pizza with the best fennel sausage we've ever tasted. Wish we lived closer, we would go often.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank dudetravels
North Miami Beach, Florida
“" Jewel in the Gables "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

l passed in front of the Westin every day on my way to work and never realized that Norman's restaurant was there. They should advertise locally. My family and l visited Normans an early thursday for dinner and we all were very satisfied with the whole experience. Good food not overpriced, good wine list and excellent service.

• Visited February 2011
miami
“Second time around.......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

Friends of mine invite back. My first visit months ago wasn't great.
But this time since we enter manager made us feel as regulars. Service was on target. We loved the branzino and ribs, We will come back.

• Visited March 2011
FL Keys
“Still working the bugs out?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

We dined at Norman's 180 on 11/20/10. Norman was not in evidence, as he had been on our previous visit. Our server "Ivan B" was personable and efficient. The stereo was cranking which made the noise level high. House made chips are brought to the table, instead of bread. This would be a nice touch, except that the chips were greasy and tough. We started our meal with duck meatballs and chicken wings. Both were passable, if unremarkable. My husband ordered the pad thai. I watched as it was placed steaming under the heat lamp. It sat there for a few minutes, apparently waiting on the fries that accompanied my chorizo dog. When it came to the table, the fries were hot, the fish pad thai was not. We split a bottle of wine. My water was not refilled during our meal. We anticipated this second visit to Norman's 180. At this time, I am not anxious to go back.

• 2 of 5 stars