“Hidden gem on miracle mile”

Angelique Euro Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelique Euro Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 352 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Belgian, French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Galiano and Ponce de Leon
Transit: There are Bus stops two blocks from the restaurant. There is the city of Coral Gables "free " trolley that takes you from the metro station to the heart of Miracle Mile and in front of Angelique euro cafe restaurant.
Description: Angelique Euro Café: Angelique Euro Café was born in the cobblestone streets of Madrid, the boulevards of Paris and around the fountains in Rome. It embodies the unique and complete European neighborhood cafe experience - a welcoming place where guests can indulge in simple and alluring flavors, sip favorite beverages and socialize with friends. Angelique Euro Cafe serves an eclectic blend of neo-classic European favorites from the Mediterranean Riviera focusing on flavorful preparations of cuisine from Spain, France, Italy and Belgium. Angelique Euro Café is open for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch and is sure to add an exciting new dimension to Coral Gable's.
“Hidden gem on miracle mile”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went on the Miami spice lunch menu and was very pleasantly surprised. All meals were great as were the appetizers. Mushroom risotto, garbanzos fritos, paninis, etc. Menu is pan-european with plenty of options. Nice service.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dan L

Coral Gables
“Best Miami Spice Menus!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

As an avid MS consumer, Angelique is the best with unbelievable options to choose from. Went there with colleagues for MS lunch and with friends for MS dinner and we loved it. At this point we've tried all the dishes and the favorites were the Garbanzo or Bruchetta starters followed by the Gnocchi del dia, Strip Steak au Poivre or the Mussels for lunch. Dinner favorites are the Chorizo en vino or Truffle croustade and the Crabmeat Mahi, Sirloin and tender Mash and the Seafood Gnocchi. Don't skip dessert. We tried the Chef's feature which was a delish raspberry Bread Pudding with love sauce. Food is always fresh, hot and absolutely yummy. Good, friendly service and great (value) wine selection. I'll be back soon and would recommend it.

2 Thank Uriel M
vancouver, BC
“Terrible Food”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went for lunch and had their Miami Spice $19 set lunch--my green salad with a balsamic dressing was great but my new york strip with peppercorn sauce was overly SALTY and GRISLY. It was a disgusting piece of meat; I asked for rare and it came out med well done but I didn't complain because i know i won't be returning to this place. The raspberry sorbet was very tasty. My friend had the chorizo starter which was quite tasty but his pesto gnocchi with chicken was not home made pasta--it tasted like it came out of a package! Overall, it was a very disappointing meal and the inside was noisy and a total lack of ambiance.

I could have cooked a better piece of steak than at Angelique Euro Cafe and I could have bought a package of gnocchi and boiled it myself with a pesto sauce!

Miami, fl
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family and I went during Miami Spice for lunch last Wed.
The place has a nice simple decoration and was not too busy. Our waitress was nice and took our orders quickly. I ordered the pear salad which was incredibly fresh and delicious, the shrimp pasta and the gelato. My pasta was light and the shrimp was cooked to perfection. I loved my selection. My husband had the amazing garbanzos for appetizer and the clams for entree. The clams were really good and the broth was full of flavor. My kids ordered the chorizo appetizer, the gnocchi, and the paninis. They all loved their selections.
We were gladly surprised by the delicious food, the large portions and the good service.
I will dfinitely come back here.

1 Thank SandraMiami_fl
Florence, Toscana, Italy
“For miami spice the menu had nothing special”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I had gnocchi and they had a strong flavor of herbs. My dad has steak and it was horrible. Dessert was ice cream not made by them and no other option.