“Good service and nice food”

Angelique Euro Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelique Euro Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 356 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Belgian, French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Galiano and Ponce de Leon
Transit: There are Bus stops two blocks from the restaurant. There is the city of Coral Gables "free " trolley that takes you from the metro station to the heart of Miracle Mile and in front of Angelique euro cafe restaurant.
Description: Angelique Euro Café: Angelique Euro Café was born in the cobblestone streets of Madrid, the boulevards of Paris and around the fountains in Rome. It embodies the unique and complete European neighborhood cafe experience - a welcoming place where guests can indulge in simple and alluring flavors, sip favorite beverages and socialize with friends. Angelique Euro Cafe serves an eclectic blend of neo-classic European favorites from the Mediterranean Riviera focusing on flavorful preparations of cuisine from Spain, France, Italy and Belgium. Angelique Euro Café is open for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch and is sure to add an exciting new dimension to Coral Gable's.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stopped for lunch. The waitress was very kind and made us feel very comfortable. I ordered chicken and it was really delicious. As they have a huge choice of beers, they suggested me a sweet beer. It could be a nice place for a quick brunch with some friends, but not for a romantic dinner.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had an awesome bottle of Argentinian Wine, but the food sucked! Filet Mignon was like rubber and the sauce was tasteless. Escargot was like chewing on your shoe sole, again very tasteless. My wife had the lobster Ravioli, it not only looked like it had already been eaten once, it left an unforgettable evening of Stomach upset. I wouldn't recommend it!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

.We had a late dinner for a party of four and were pleased by the outdoor dining experience, the attentive waitress and most of all by the food. When seated we were offered an extensive wine list including over 30 selections by the glass with various size pours and many selections with ratings included on the menu. The food menu has three options ala carte, 4 course prix fixe, and three course prix fixe. All our entrees were outstanding and only a little slowness from the kitchen made me not rate the restaurant excellent. I began with chorizo en vino served piping hot with French bread then moved on to steak frites prepared Parisian style and pre sliced. Finally I enjoyed vanilla bean ice cream with an Amaretto infused pastry crumb topping. Others in the group enjoyed tilapia pasta, Scottish salmon and the bouillabaisse. This is a must if in Miami.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went with 2 friends to Angelique Eurocafe for Sunday brunch while staying at the nearby Hyatt Regency Coral Gables. While the menu is a la carte, we had a very nice brunch, indeed. Service was very friendly, though it was at times slow--but that's never surprising in Miami in my experience. The food was excellent, and their coffee was spectacularly good. This will be a staple visit for me whenever I visit Coral Gables.

1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were staying at the Westin around the corner and happened to stop by Angelique for a beverage as we were walking by. They have a fantastic beer list and a lot of wines available by the glass. So far, so good. The owner was sitting at the bar enjoying his dinner and was very friendly. After watching a few plates of food go by we decided to dine here. It was definitely the correct decision. We will come again the next time we are in Miami.