“Bravo Chu!!!”

Cuisines: Taiwanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

From the moment you walk in you feel like you are part of the family.

I dined here while on a date and the staff went out of their way to make us feel special and the date was a blast. From great food and service, to the fun drinks, a great time was had by all.

Sake bombs were great, as well as the pork dumplings( my new fav)

The general tso's is awesome as well.

I can't wait to try all the other items on the menu.

We will be back!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I recently discovered this place and couldn't be more pleased. I followed the advice of other reviewers and sat at the bar. The bar tenders are very personable and make great recommendations if you don't know what to order. The atmosphere is cool--like imperial Hong Kong, with red walls and gold framed mirrors. Their duck is fabulous! I also love the sauteed snow pea leaves which apparently are seasonal so they aren't on the menu. We have been twice in 2 weeks and have enjoyed it immensely both times! For adventurous eaters, they have tripe and fried pig intestines and chicken feet but I prefer to stick to the dim sum menu and appetizers.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The soups, the Peking duck, the noodles, the staff, everything is excellent. Words can't describe how authentic and delicious the food is !

Reviewed November 15, 2012

i cant even begin to say how amazing this place was, honestly the best Chinese/Taiwanese food i have ever had. the Peking duck was completely out of this world, the stuffed bread was a real treat, the pork giant wonton was amazing like you will never know, and the crispy tofu roll was serious as can be. also, the duck ribs were amazing and the beef soup was the most flavorful i have ever had. you need to try the spicy sauce there and the poached stuffed clam was wild! please please please go here you will not be disappointed. chu himslef serves food and drinks and has an amazing karaoke at nights!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Today we visited Chu`s the place is very nice and inviting , we were a bit concerned because the place was empty, but the service and the food were decent and reasonable priced, the reason I do not give more starts is because compared with tropical Chinese in bird road, tropical has a greater selection, and o me the food is better. And is better priced, we had the shrimp and mango roll, the sue may,beef tripe and orange beef, and all of theme were good, the ones are tropical are better, the Hong Kong fried rice with Chinese sausage was very good, recommend if you have a Chinese food craving and are close by. The service is good and the restaurant is clean and. I personally will not return.