“Fabulous for groups and families”
Review of Anacapri On Ponce - CLOSED

Anacapri On Ponce
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
miami
“Fabulous for groups and families”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We came to Anacapri to celebrate my brother in-law's birthday. There were 17 of us. We were seated in a large, spacious room on the second floor. The arrangement was for a family kind of dinner. We had no idea as to what was going to be served. It was a great experience. We were treated to a bunch of delicious appetizers, several meat and pasta entries with several different side orders and a large variety of desserts. Everything was delicious. The service was excellent and the owner /manager frequently came by to check on the experience.

I would definitely recommend Anacapri to any large group that wishes to have a great family dining experience.

I would also assume that this would be a great experience for a couple dining but it is not that common to find restaurants in the Gables that can fit groups of 15 to 40 and provide such a great dining experience

Enjoy

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank jorgemb

Miami Beach, Florida
“Decent Italian restaurant, could be better”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I figured i would try this restaurant for lunch. I went and the service I had that day was good. Was sat down right away. Server was attentive also, no problem. My meal came with salad and they also give you bread witch was nice. Its a decent price to a little pricey depending on what you order. I thought the food was just OK. I've had the same plate in other restaurant and tasted much better. Which i was dissapointed because I like the atmosphere and how the restaurant looks in the inside. Its nice and has a bar. Maybe I will go back to give them a second shot one day but not sure. Maybe next time. I would say to everyone else try atleast once. Other people do like coming here.

• Visited October 2011
coconut grove
“So much potential”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

It is unfortunate that a restaurant that has a lovely setting and good food falls flat because of the awful service that Miami finds acceptable. We were practically ignored by everyone on the service staff with notable exceptions. I would not go back.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank 33map
Miami, Florida
“A big disappointment”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Location is convenient and ambience is okay but they no little about Italian cooking

Miami
“Fell into a pleasant lunch”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

We ate here as walk ins when another restaurant we planned eat at was closed. We opted for the special three course lunch. My appetizer course of mozzarella was wrapped in a ham that was a bit gray and dried out. The main course of spinich/ricotta lasagna twisted into pinewheels in bechamel sauce was delicious. That was followed by a raspberry sorbet treat. My husband thought his cannoli was tasty. Throughout the service was consistent and pleasant.

• Visited June 2011