“Amazing, beautiful, natural wonder we thoroughly enjoyed!”

Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
Miami Helicopter Tour
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is among the world's best tropical botanic gardens. Here you will find internationally renowned collections of cycads, flowering trees, tropical fruits, vines, aroids and endangered species, which provide a living laboratory for scientists, and the opportunity of discovery for everyone. In addition, Fairchild has the largest palm collection in the U.S. and is also the keeper of the National Palm Collection as designated by the American Public Gardens Associations. With its beautiful paths, vistas and outstanding horticultural displays, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden provides every visitor with an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm always up for any new and exciting site to visit while traveling, however we're both nature lovers so we didn't miss the opportunity to visit FTBG...what a terrific find! There were only positives: lush, shady gardens, otherworldly butterfly house, spotless cafe, friendly and helpful staff. My favorite part? Sitting in the outdoor butterfly garden while monarchs and painted ladies danced freely around us! Overall, it was a fantastic experience!

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I live in Miami and have been here numerous times. I recently bought an annual pass. I love the new butterfly area. Its a nice place to have a picnic.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden is by far my favorite place in Miami. It is the #1 attraction I recommend for visitors and never fails to make them happy. The new butterfly exhibit is spectacular, the grounds are beautiful and serene, and the cafe is a good spot for a cold tropical iced tea.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Really enjoyed our visit. The place is beautiful and the tram tour is great. The guide did seem a little tired but he was vey knowledgeable and his tour was interesting. The butterfly house was great too.....loads of butterflies!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

It is one of the most beautiful place I have visited in Miami. It is really amazing. Very quite with a lot of incredible trees, flowers, butterflies and nature in general.