“HORRIBLE !! plz read this review before going there !”
Review of Indian Palate - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indian Palate
Cuisines: Indian
weston
“HORRIBLE !! plz read this review before going there !”
Reviewed September 16, 2009

i just came back from indian palate ! it ws my husband's bday n they totally ruined it ! the waiter named ALEX was a nightmare..so laid back..lethargic..n rude ! i had to complain to the manager..who was no less...when i told the manager about the bad service he says...hes fine with dis comfort we had to face..i said..hello how can u b fine wid ur customers dissatisfaction...n that manager had the audacity to say "v have ppl comin here who spend $500 n plus"...
cmon guys its not bout money..its about your customer's satisfaction !
the paneer makhani that was served had lotsss of salt..had to get it replaced...the butter naan...were so thick...eeu !! totally totally..a BIG no no !!!
n pretty expensive as wel...they served chaat (sev poori,samosa chat) which costed $11 and was insufficient even for a little kid ! haha...guess what there sev poori was two spoons of sev n 1 small poori on top of it ..duh !! total waste of money and time !!
n yeah gratuity is automatically added to the bill....how weird ! who wants to give a tip to a lousy server any way !
and the people managing the restaurant better pull up their socks...if they still want to keep in business !

Coral Gables, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Restaraunt in the Gables”
Reviewed June 16, 2009

Last night we went there for dinner. I took one hour and fifteen minutes for 2 dinners to arrive with bread. The bread arrived stale 20 minutes after the dinner. My dinner included chicken and vegtables. The chicken was cold on the inside. We switched tables because it was so drafty where we were sitting, we had to change our own table cloth. We had to litterally follow the waiter around to get our wine. Horrible!

1 Thank mwfoodie
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excelent service + amazing food”
Reviewed March 18, 2009

I have been to many different Indian restaurants, but this one has become one of my favorite ones. (After my favorite Indian restaurant in Hollywood, FL). I was really impressed with the decoration of this place and well we were treated while we were there.

The food took a little to long, but it was well worth it. The desert was amazing as well.

One of the things I liked about the place is that after we finished eating the restaurant chef came out to introduce himself and ask how the food was. That was very nice.

In overall I have to say that this place is a good choice if you are in the Coral Gables area.