Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews coral rock spring water hot summer day cool water snack bar one of a kind entrance fee biltmore hotel palm trees south florida caves lifeguards lockers quarry aquifer drain swimmers
Reviewed 5 days ago

We had been planning to visit the Pool for many years, but something always got in the way. We had a picture of my mother there that was probably 1939-40. It's right by the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, an absolutely beautiful city. Gorgeous. It is a public pool owned by the city. If you are a CG resident admission is only a token amount. As outsiders we paid $15.@ and $5. to rent a locker. We were there on a weekday in Oct and we almost had the pool to ourselves. Yes, we finally made it. The setting is beautiful, the spring water crystal clear and cool. Living 260 miles away we probably won't do this again. But we checked off another one on the 'bucket list' and it was a very enjoyable day.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Beautiful, peaceful, not much expensive.. On weekends it can be busier, but you can still find a place to enjoy and relax. The only thing that I didn't like was a coffee shop (they didn't have nor milk nor cream for the coffee).

Reviewed October 7, 2018

This pool is a beautiful sight to behold. Pricing to go for a swim is somewhat exaggerated but I assume this is needed for maintenance and for keeping the place from getting swarmed with tourists. Parking can be challengeing.

1  Thank Watsonite
Reviewed October 4, 2018

My 3yo son could not stop talking about how much he loved the Venetian Pool! We spent an entire Sunday here and despite having to pay the tourist tax we felt it was well worth the price of admission. Bring your own lunch and snacks to avoid the lines and mediocre food in the cafe. Just beautiful and refreshingly cool water.

2  Thank BridgetBK
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This pool is such a fabulous find! Complete with palm trees and picnic area, very family oriented and lovely old black and white photographs adorning the entrance area. A fabulous place for a cool swim and great place to take photos.

1  Thank Paula W
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Venetian Pool was extrimely beatiful place, definately worth visit. It was like a little tropical lagoon with its green water, palm
trees and secret caves. It was like a little
paradise.
Staff was friendly and there was a lifeguard on duty. Dressing room and restroom were clean and well-kept. There was also a little bar where you could buy icecream, snacks and drinks.

1  Thank 960marikak
Reviewed September 7, 2018

The Venetian Pool is one of the coolest places to visit in South Florida! If you want to spend the day at a unique place that you can't see anywhere else in the world this is the place. This pool is drained every night and refilled with fresh water from wells deep beneath the surface. I was so amazed by Coral Gables and the Venetian Pool that I created a video and put it on my YouTube channel at "thewrightsights". Check it out and learn more about this beautiful and amazing place!

3  Thank Wright S
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Its a nice place to swim if you are afraid of sharks & alligators. No worry about that here. I was surprised to smell chlorine. Can you some cleaning. We did travel far to come here & stayed in a hotel. Although its cute it is older place. Some old pictures with history about the place. I would rather travel to the springs for the natural water and I would skip this place. Not worth $20.00 per person if you are not a resident. $5.75 if you are a Coral Gable resident.

2  Thank Barbara G
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

If you want to enjoy a day at the pool why not visit the Venetian pool. Build in an coral groove its something you must see when you are visiting Miami. It's an attraction for all ages , even it's not for free anymore it's $20 well spend .

2  Thank WhisperWallsB
Reviewed August 28, 2018

When I was looking for things to do while visiting Miami for a few days, the Ventian Pool popped up in my search. I really couldn't resist and since most of the not so great reviews focused on the crowds, I thought it would be good to visit on the very first day that the kids returned to school. Smart move!

We arrived and there were no lines, but it did take awhile to purchase admission because their POS system was not working well. Admission is $20 for non-residents and an additional amount if you want a lounge chair.

The lifeguard set our chairs up in the shade and we couldn't wait to get in. It's a beautiful pool with a waterfall and cool caves. The caves were closed when we first arrived, but were soon opened afterwards.

I really enjoyed my time there and am glad that I put it on my to-do list!

1  Thank ksmiley28