“Good place to escape from the routine!”
Review of Venetian Pool

Private Half Day Miami City Tour
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The most glamorous municipal pool in the world. Must be 38" tall or 36 months old to enter. Admission prices $3-9.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

One of the most refreshing pools I ever being! The water comes from the ground, it's cold but is very nice!
Food in the place is not so good.
You must bring a good bathing suit, sandals and a towel!

1  Thank Conejo

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My parents lived just 2 doors away from this pool from 1971 to 1983....I have very many fond memories of spending 2-3 months of the winter at this pool. My mother used to teach the Red Cross Swimming lessons there. Don't know if they still do. I see it has not changed as for the coolness of the water....too cold for me, but my children all has a ball there. It was a lovely retreat from the winter months in Toronto..... They used to have events in the evening after the pool was emptied, I remember watching a lovely wedding one evening. My parents moved to England and sadly my Mum has now passed away.....Many Many Many memories of this lovely pool.

1  Thank cathederal24
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is really a special place here in Coral Gables. It's an important part of the history of our city. And a great place to hang out and get some sun and take a dip in the pool. BUT, i hope you like kids. It's certainly a place that is popular with families. I sure wish they had an "adult only day." It's just not very relaxing with all the kids running around screaming.

1  Thank agentgables
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Venetial Pool is very different from other pools. You feel like you are in another country. The water is very cold even in the summer, but it is a unique experience.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Just a warning, Closed for repairs in January and February 2013, so check before you go. Very charming and old world as I viewed it through a locked fence. Definitely glad I saw it and worth driving by.