“Rats is the kitchenet!!”
Review of Torange Restaurant

Torange Restaurant
Ranked #163 of 348 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
coral gables
“Rats is the kitchenet!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2009

They have RATS in the kitchenet!! I saw 2 running when I went to the bathroom!! I will never go to that place again, that is very dangerous and the city hall must do something about it!!

Boston
“Great Persian food!”
Reviewed December 18, 2008

We had a great meal here last week. Very attentive and friendly, (though a bit amateurish), service. The owners both came to our table. We had a wonderful eggplant appetizer, kashk bademjan, and an interesting entry made with pomegranate paste, fesenjoon. Also soltani combo, which was 3 skewers of perfectly cooked and marinated meat. Dessert was also delicious -- house-made orange ice cream, and Persian cookies (also, house-made) and tea. Highly recommended! Centrally located in downtown Coral Gables, near easy parking.

1 Thank Johannakc
Miami
“Excellent atmosphere and food”
Reviewed November 18, 2008

Last week I went to Torange restaurant located at 1831 Ponce de Leon and had a great experience. The food and the service they offer was outstanding. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who is to try food of quiality.

Miami
“Authentic Persian Food”
Reviewed November 11, 2008

This new restaurant is absolutely fantastic! It has been nearly impossible to find really tasty Persian food in Miami but I struck gold at Torange! The atmosphere was cozy and the food authentic and delicious! Prices were reasonable and they have lunch specials that incredibly within reach. Service was fast and friendly. My favorites: Tadig with Gourmeh Sabzi, Maust O Moosier and the Chicken Soltani.