New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

GreenLeadersGold level
Haifa, Israel
“Very good hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I was staying for 2 nights last year with me wife over there.

Nice clean with very cool swimming pool and golf club. Not that for from Brickell so you have also nice options to go out at night.

Clean with nice staff members.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BiltmoreHotel, Managing Director at The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the lovely review. I am very glad that you and your wife enjoyed your stay and had a great experience. Hope you can stay at the Biltmore Hotel again in the near future.

Matthias Kammerer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (304)
  • Turkish first
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I went last night for dinner,my server was very friendly and embarrassed for the delay at the kitchen for our food,hotel needs to be little more clean,then we stopped at the gift shop and we were not welcome looks like.....the person working there on the phone and our presence looks like bodder her so we left,wont come back

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Samantha C
BiltmoreHotel, at The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Samantha,

I am so sorry about the experience you had last night while at the Biltmore Hotel. I apologize for the lack of service and I assure you I will be dealing with the issues you mentioned immediately. I hope that you will be able to forgive us and return to the Biltmore Hotel so you can see our true colors.

Grosse Pointe, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I stayed for our third time at the Biltmore this past June. What a delight. It is becoming harder for us to decide to stay anywhere else! The service is excellent, the pool--a perfect escape--and the history and architecture combines to create both a romantic and moving experience. Highly recommend for a romantic getaway!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BiltmoreHotel, Managing Director at The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for the review. I am so grateful that you and your husband enjoyed your time and had a romantic getaway! I hope that when you come back to the Biltmore Hotel you can stay with us once again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

My 12 year old and i visited the property last June to try Fontana, the property's delicious and well-run Italian restaurant, and knew we would book a stay there our next time in Miami. We just finished a week's vacation at the BILTMORE and wouldn't have been happier or more relaxed or better attended to anywhere else. I have stayed at Miami's Canyon Ranch, Setai, and Ritz, and would choose Biltmore for its history/fame, its quiet location, the accessibility and ease of getting to and from the beach, downtown, the airport, the movies, shake shack, youth center and parks, and so on (adjacent self parking!), its diversity and quality of restaurants -- FONTANA, 19th Hole, Cascades and best 5 star French meal experience of my life -- PALME D'OR, the tropical lake - I mean the POOL (I am a swimmer), tennis (2 locations within walking distance including clay/hardtru) and golf! ANY TIME, ANY DAY, Biltmore is now my first choice in Miami, and I'm already planning more than one return. Thank you Biltmore -- we'll be back soon! Go HEAT!

Room Tip: Work with the front desk, and they will do their best to make you happy.
Green Features: The hotel was built in 1926 so you may need to be patient with any structural issues (we had a flash flood that was addressed PRONTO).... it's historic NOT modern and IMO the charm of that alone is environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BiltmoreHotel, Managing Director at The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Eeman,

Thank you for the lovely review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you and your child had a pleasant experience! I'm glad you are thrilled to come back and am grateful you appreciate the beautiful and historic Biltmore Hotel.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

First room had no power outlets so I switched. No apology no recovery. Asked if my linen pants could get cleaned and pressed, was told it was the first time they recd that request. TV at the pool bar is not HD. Let's see how the rest of the trip goes.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
BiltmoreHotel, at The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your review, I appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the inconveniences you had during your stay, however I do I hope that the rest of your trip went better and that you can forgive the Biltmore Hotel for the initial experiences you encountered.

Fairfield, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have stayed here many times, quiet lovely hotel, an oasis in the Miami area. While the rooms and restaurants are wonderful, the pool area looks good, but functions poorly. There are not enough chairs/space at the pool. And, somehow they allow people to save rows of chairs.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BiltmoreHotel, at The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review and I am thankful that you are a repeat guest. I apologize for the experience that you had while lounging by the pool, I have taken a note about your comments and will share them with the appropriate staff. I hope when you are back in the City of Coral Gables, you can come and stay at the Biltmore Hotel once again.

Pearland, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

I was here for a business conference. If you don't have a vehicle, you are stuck eating at the resort, which is pricey. However, the facilities are spectacular. I borrowed the bike (cruiser style) while I was there and rode around Coral Gables enjoying the views and being out, away from the hotel. The bell hops and concierge were amazing, the front desk staff was very pleasant, and the room service persons were efficient and polite. The Biltmore even has turn-down service with chocolates! The business lunch at the Fontana is worth every penny, and the sliders at the 19th Hole were amazing. I had some issues getting my work computer on the network, but I called the tech support number and was online in less than 20 minutes. My only complaint is that there were some kind of small ant?? that were found on the wood desk region. This was the only place I saw them and I didn't notify the hotel until the day I checked out as it wasn't a major thing to me. Be sure to be out front on the hour if you like to hear old church bells as the church across the street rings them - lovely. I fully intend on returning with my husband for a romantic get-away.

Room Tip: I assume that all of the rooms on the higher floors have a great view - regardless of whether front...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Brooke,

Thank you for reviewing the Biltmore Hotel. I appreciate all of your feedback. I am so glad that you took advantage of our bikes and enjoyed them as well as our other services, however I apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. Hope you can come back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Gables
Coconut Grove
Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables
Downtown
Mandarin Oriental, Miami

Been to The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables? Share your experiences!