The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables
Aloft Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
$110
Aloft.com
$193
$179
Hyatt.com
$186
$128
Courtyard Miami Coral Gables(Coral Gables)(Great Value!)
$115
  • Pool
Hotel St. Michel(Coral Gables)
$126
$109
Travelocity
Gables Inn(Coral Gables)
$69
Wishes Coral Gables(Coral Gables)
$99
$71
Hotwire.com
Hotel Ponce De Leon(Coral Gables)(Great Value!)
$85
1,929 results
All reviewsgolf coursefontana restaurantjunior suitehuge poolplay golftennis courtslargest hotelpoolside restaurantpool staffresidential areasunday brunch isresort feeturn down serviceamazing poolold worldbeautiful hotelpool side
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We came to this hotel for my dad's CME. Had huge pool. Slow valet service. It had a lot of history. Very convenient location so you could see the city. Beautiful view. Not free breakfast. Hope you like it

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 9, 2014

Dear Abhay

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback! I apologize for the slow valet service, I will certainly note that. I do hope that you can come back to the beautiful and historic Biltmore Hotel.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Classy historical hotel, very enjoyable stay. Stayed three nights during graduation, so hotel was jam packed. Location is ok, but you won't be walking anywhere, they do however offer a free carpark. Stayed in a Jr suite that had more than enough room and was very comfortable. Bathroom was a little tight for two. Housekeeping was spot on! Our room was only accessible by stairs, so heads up for those with knee issues. Did not use the pool, which is hugh, but my sister rented a cabana and said it was fabulous. Golf was ok. Gym looked nice, did not use.
There is a $20/day facility fee - so for the very measly downside. No coffee in the room, but it is available in the lobby until 6:30 am lol. There is continental bfast in the Cellar Club with free refills if you keep your cup (did not hear about that until our drive back to the airport). Lemon/cucumber water in the lobby is sporadic.. I know it's Florida, but do not count on it all day. Daily paper was only delivered one out of three days. Room service menu was not picked up, however manager did rectify.
Absolutely would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 9, 2014

Dear Katalina,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Biltmore Hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay, however I am sorry about the minor inconveniences you had! I do hope that you come back and have another positive experience.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were here graduation weekend. I do not recommend this weekend. The whole hotel was over booked and all the staff were pushed to the limits. Saturday night every possible room or alcove had a party in it. The pool decking was over crowed to the point of brawls over chairs and towels the the pool attendants clearly were catering to regulars who obliviously had tipped well in the past. Im not sure what the daily activity fee is for, but everyone wants a large tip for what you would expect any hotel to provide. One of the events on Saturday night had a band that had our room shaking (glasses in room were rattling) until 11pm. We had several rooms and a 2year old who could not sleep with that noise. You know, most guests have plans the next day and not everyone wants a band shaking their room until that party is over.
I did read another comment about noise in the walls. We had this as well. It was as if old pipes where being turned on and off all night. I know the hotel is "haunted" but I think it was the pipes.
The bed was comfortable.In One of our rooms the A/C never got below 75 and was uncomfortable for our guests. Mothers day brunch..... booking 6 months out. Any food you would like -to the point of excess, it was very nice -but the$ price$. No one can possibly eat as much food as they charge for, and again the large tip for pouring some drinks as you get buffet food- which was very good, but never again. It is not worth it. If you don't care about over spending- then this is your hotel.

Room Tip: coffee and light snacks in morning in the LL bar area if you don't want another big breakfast upstairs- Also served some lunch items when the pool restaurant was at capacity (graduation weekend not ideal for service)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
BiltmoreHotel, Managing Director at The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay while at the Biltmore Hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and dissatisfaction you had. Please note that I will be looking into your comments further as the Biltmore prides itself on excellent customer service.

I do hope that one day you can come back to the Biltmore and give us another chance in giving you a positive and memorable experience.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The Biltmore provides an experience in luxury at its finest.
Hotel and grounds on the property provide for a experience you will never forget. The staff goes above and beyond to cater to your needs, always friendly and attentive. I would recommend the Biltmore Hotel to anyone who is interested in spending a little more for an experience that will last you a lifetime

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
BiltmoreHotel, Managing Director at The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the lovely review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time while staying at the Biltmore Hotel. I hope you can come back in the near future to have another great experience.

Truly yours,

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Last week I went to The Afternoon Tea to celebrate a dear friend's birthday. Everything was excellent. Amparo made us feel very special and the ambience was magical with the music play by the harpist. I totally recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time at the Biltmore Hotel for the afternoon tea. I hope that you can come back and enjoy yet another afternoon.