“Last time, not too good”

Vienna Cafe And Bistro
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Cooper City
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Featuring Traditional British High Tea, Full English Breakfast, Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding Dinner, Beers & Wines. Out Door Patio Area. Crepes, Scones & More!! Now Open For FRIDAY NIGHT DINNERS! Featuring FRIDAY HAPPY HOUR 4pm - 6pm. 50% OFF Starters, Wines, Beers, Mimosa's & Apple-Berry Sandria.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Have been there a couple of times. Last time we went for lunch and sat outside. Service was way too slow and we had to call the waitress to take our order as no one came out for 15 mins. after sitting. Ordered a soup of the day and a sandwich. Soup was good (nothing extraordinary) though was quite a surprise when my hb noticed the bowl had some "dry food" on it as if it was not clean. Again, no one came out to check on us, so we got in and showed the owner the bowl. Apologized and came out with another soup, but honestly, i think that this is a small restaurant and at least they can check the plates! Besides that, sandwiches were very good, well prepared, nice portions and good flavor. Sadly, this time the experience was not as good as expected. Not sure if I will be back.

1  Thank Luraygirl

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went a few time to Vienna Cafe and Bistro in the past. When my date decided to go there I was please because I knew I would be having a good food.
But since the first time I went to this place the menu never changed and this at least for the five last years. So this time I gave a try to a duck plate. I would be 100% sure, but I though that the duck was reheated before it was served to me.
So after this time, I definitely won't go any more there until a friend of mine tell me that they updated there menu.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Had a well-prepared, unhurried breakfast at the Vienna Cafe this February. I was surprised by the very pretty patio garden they have set up outside on the sidewalk. It really created a nice atmosphere so uncommon in shopping center venues. I wish more places would do this. The food was delicious and a very good value. Would definitely return!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a quaint indoor or outdoor dining experience. My Dinner Club has been meeting there for over 3 years. We love to dine outside in the garden atmosphere with it's floral arch and fountain. The food is alway fresh with new daily specials and the staff is friendly and helpful. It's not unusual to have the owners stop by your table to see how your doing.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place is a real gem in the middle of an unimpressive shopping center. Quaint, excellent food and service. New private back room for 30 and wonderful atmosphere. Very fair pricing.