“Late lunch”
Review of Beverly Hills Cafe

Beverly Hills Cafe
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Cooper City
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Haven’t been here in over a year and wanted to come back and get a salad. The salads are the best!! Whatever kind of salad you want, they can do it. The homemade rolls are to die for. The coffee wasn’t so fresh but I did ask for a fresh cup and they brewed on for me. Overall will be back again. Staff are nice, pleasant and they did remember my son from his past visit, which I thought was nice.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I have yet to be disappointed! Everything I mean everything on the menu is super good! Taste homemade and oh the portions are always delightful if your super hungry! Love eating here!

Reviewed March 15, 2019

We were a group of 18 and had just finished our tour of Flamingo Gardens and were looking for somewhere to have a late lunch. After everyone looked on there phones to find a place, we decided to head to the Beverly Hills Cafe, which was conveniently close by.
We were greated by Terry, the manager, and she quickly rearranged the tables to fit us all. Our 2 waiters were excellent! Our waitress, Tishie, was very nice and very friendly. The waters with lemons arrived quickly. She came back with some delicious baskets full of hot buns with butter. I found out later that they are baked in-house!!
They have a very nice menu with something for everyone. My wife and I, as well as some of the others at our table opted for their very reasonable lunch specials for $9.99.
My wife ordered the Ceasar salad to start followed by a grilled chicken sandwich with fries. She loved it. I started with their Manhattan Clam Chowder, excellent, nice and thick, followed by a chicken/bacon sandwich, also with fries. Delicious!
After checking with the other table, there were no complaints. BTW, all our dishes arrived at the same time, one of my pet peeves.
I found out from Terry that this restaurant has been around for 30 years. There is plenty of parking. They open daily at 11:00 am and stay open until 9:30 pm Monday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday they stay open until 10:00 pm. Sundays they are open from 10:30 am until 9:00 pm.
I also found out that there is no food thrown away. it is all donated to Flamingo Gardens to feed their animals. This is a really nice touch.
The community of Copper City is lucky to have a place like this. Enjoy.

1  Thank davidkM3873RA
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Great food, good portions and friendly staff , this place gives out a family atmosphere , you always feel welcome and looking forward to your next return

Reviewed January 22, 2019

I miss having a local BHC! We previously had one in Plantation but it closed a few years ago. I forgot how much I love their salads and choices of dressings. Their menu has so many great choices. Service was decent but the food was spot on.

Date of visit: December 2018