“Take out”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 26, 2019

We wanted to support Vita when they were raising money to help fellow firefighter Erik Conde. We ordered pizza and a couple entrees and picked them up. They utilize SLICE as the online ordering that was very easy to use. All of the food was hot and delicious and everyone I spoke to was supper friendly.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Just love these guys. The restaurant is on the small side so get there early. Food is good and served hot. Love the chick parm.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

If you haven't tried this place yet, you must. Just for starters the garlic rolls are delicious, fresh and crispy loaded with garlic and oil. I then ordered the shrimp parmesan, I don't know how he does it, but it has the best taste I have ever tasted. My husband ordered a trio. His prices are unbelievable! You can't buy a meal like this anywhere for this price. And I just found out he gets all his fish delivered fresh daily. Now I cant wait to go back and try the calamari and the clams. It is all so good, I want a buffet of his food. And then try not to get too full because he makes all his desserts. My favorite is the coconut cheese cake. People, all I can say, if you haven't tried this place yet, put it on your list and go, You will not be sorry!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a 16 pizza and two Chicken Parm sandwiches, the pizza was very good but the chicken Parm was stuffed and excellent, food was ready fo pick up on time. Yes !! You will enjoy this restaurant !

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

This is the best open secret in the Davie/cooper city Florida area. We have been going to this place for 15 years it’s family friendly locally owned and the owner is there every day. It’s a place we frequent weekly. The menu is of course traditional with specials but the portions are huge and the prices are great. It were we go to celebrate everything.

Date of visit: May 2018