“Awesome Chicken Parm sandwich ”

Vita Italian Restaurant & Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #15 of 62 Restaurants in Cooper City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a 16 pizza and two Chicken Parm sandwiches, the pizza was very good but the chicken Parm was stuffed and excellent, food was ready fo pick up on time. Yes !! You will enjoy this restaurant !

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

This is the best open secret in the Davie/cooper city Florida area. We have been going to this place for 15 years it’s family friendly locally owned and the owner is there every day. It’s a place we frequent weekly. The menu is of course traditional with specials but the portions are huge and the prices are great. It were we go to celebrate everything.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018

We've eaten here many times and EVERY time there is consistently good food. The staff is good. Waiters are typically teenagers, but attentive and polite. Remember your first job or teenage years... and tip them well. The pizza is FIRST RATE. It's a local eatery kind of place, so if you want eight forks at your place setting and a visit from the chef... go elsewhere. But if you want good food at very reasonable prices and you want to leave full... go here. Eat. Be happy.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

The place is very basic, no great decor and not even nice tables/chairs. They do have a large TV in the dinning room, which was nice. Very informal...
Food is decent although my chicken francese tasted very “eggie”.. pasta was too soft and garlic rolls were very greasy.
Service was great but we were the only table there so it was expected, the server called me “sweetie” more times than I could count, which almost drove me nuts.
We ordered a Tiramisu and that was delicious.
I would go back, but it isn’t anything out of the ordinary.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

I have visited Vita's numerous times, and I have even reviewed this place very highly in the past. I'm just not sure what happened. The last few months, the service has been awful, the food has gone from delicious to just OK, and even the pizza quality has suffered. It almost doesn't seem like the same place. Buyers beware.

Date of visit: April 2017