“Great Pizza, A little more costly than most”
Review of Luv'n Oven

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Luv'n Oven
Ranked #21 of 55 Restaurants in Cooper City
Cooper City, Florida
“Great Pizza, A little more costly than most”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Luv'n Oven has got the best pizza in Cooper City, Period, End of Sentence! The "Special" is so full of flavor and well worth the money. Treat yourself and order from there.

• Visited July 2014

Weston, Florida
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have eaten here on most Friday nights for probably the last 15 years. I have seen staff come and go, and like all restaurants there were times that the food, or the service may have be less then the norm. Never "terrible", never "worst I ever had" or even "mediocre." For me this local establishment has always been a pleasure to be there and to be welcomed back. The food is always prepared after you order, so it is hot. Everyone has an opinion and everyone is entitled to theirs and everyone's tastes vary. More me this establishment meets my needs and taste buds day in and day out.

• Visited July 2014
St. Augustine, Florida
“Dinner - Delivery”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We have ordered from this establishment in the past and everything was great. This time in early March 21014 was "way bad". The delivery too a longer time than normal and when the food arrived it was warm (not hot) ... we should have turned it down but we were waiting so long we didn't. The salad appeared to be old and wilted - the deep dish pizza was tasteless and very beady. The appetizer my wife ordered - chicken parm was tasteless - like it had come out of a frozen bag, heated up and had some sauce thrown on it. All in all not a pleasant experience. I miss the old place and the previous owner!!!!.

Visited March 2014
Cooper City, Florida, United States
“Pizza & Catering are great”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is our take out pizza place for 18 years, but today they catered a retirement party at my office for 80 people. Meat lasagna, ziti, salad & rolls wre great and fresh, however I was blown away by the vegetable lasagna. Excellent!! Delivered on time, hit set up with serving utensils. The delivery man, Josh, is also part owner & did a great job.

• Visited June 2013
“Food is always amazing.”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The lasagna is the BEST! Great food at a great price. My family comes here often and we have never had a bad meal.