“Pear Me Another!”

Marola's Trattoria
Ranked #24 of 55 Restaurants in Cooper City
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Marola’s Trattoria offers the area’s best authentic, handcrafted Italian flavors and the highest level of hospitality in a warm family atmosphere.
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The biz partner and I had an occasion wherein we needed the appropriate setting. It was half pitch, half appreciation, and all heartfelt. The environment had to meet the fare, the service and ambiance had to be just right...

SCORE!

Our client / friends suggested this place.

Of course I scoped it on TripAdvisor before arrival, and was I glad I did, here's why:
* The Garlic Bread is as advertised, very garlic-ious!
* The Prosciutto wrapped pears with Marscapone cheese are the bee's knees! Total MUST HAVE. Don't visit without trying them.
* I enjoyed the Salmon Special, a lil salty but I ate e'ry bit, with veggies and roasted potatoes

The proprietor is friendly, knowledgeable, and endearing without being annoying. And he bought us a bottle of wine, so that rocked!

The service was exemplary. Small, cozy, quiet, intimate, and delish. The secret is still safe, for now, so try the joint soon before it BLOWS UP!

Great night, awesome place, wonderful food. Close by.

I shall be back.

Cabeza OUT!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a place close to my house which I never thought of going since it doesn't say much from the outiside. It's very nice, quiet place and the food was great.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I often eat here and or take out catering service. While billed as an Italian, it is better described as Mediterranean type bistro. The service is excellent as is the quality of ingredients used in their offerings. Non pretentious, great owner and an attentive staff. Reasonable prices for what is offered keeps bringing me back.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Check the special online before you go. The food is very good. Try the Short Ribs... outstanding. I'm not a big fish eater but my family member is and has the fish special all the time.We are never disappointed her with the food. Even the regular menu items are good. Only thing missing is a good desert assortment.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I just visited on September 14, and I will never return. The food was fine, no issue there, but the service was a disgrace from start to bitter end. Please spend your hard earned money somewhere it will be appreciated.

1  Thank feinr88