“Great food, nice staff!”
Review of Blue Moon Diner

Blue Moon Diner
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Cooper City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We discovered this great family restaurant a few months ago and it has become a family favorite. the menu has a lot of variety and prices are reasonable. The staff are very friendly and the restaurant is very clean.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The Blue Moon Diner is an excellent place to obtain a full breakfast. Many combinations are offered on the menu at reasonable prices. Everything is cooked to order.

Not only is the food good, but also the service has been exceptional each time we visit. The diner also serves lunch and dinner, but I have not experienced anything but breakfast at this time. The restaurant is busy mornings with many meeting functions held in the private rooms.

If you want a great start for the day stop by Blue Moon and enjoy breakfast. The friendly staff will welcome you and make sure you enjoy your meal.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Always busy, neighborhood crowd that knows good food and good prices. The only place I have ever taken home left overs from a ham and egg breakfast. This time I had their Cajun-style Tilapia on Spinach rice. I am not a fish eater, nor do I particularly like rice, but I scarfed up every bit of food on my plate. Unfortunately, this was a "Special" and probably will not show up on the menu very often.