“Hidden Treasure”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Been to Broccolini about 6 times. The food is amazing and consistent. Don't let the location scare you off as it's located in a strip shopping center in Cooper City.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I just had lunch here with a friend. The eggplant rollitini wes very good, the seafood cioppini was excellant. Service was a bit unprofessional. The wait was a bit more then is should have been. They make their own bread, and it is good. portions are big, food is tasty.

I would certainly return.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

First time, we will be back. Great food, huge portions, friendly service and close to home . A winner all around.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Went for a quick lunch at this restaurant since I had heard it was excellent. When I got there the server said they were a little busy (I told her I was in a hurry) and that I might want to do takeout instead of waiting (she stated it would take about 25 minutes for the takeout since everything was made fresh). I placed my order and had to wait 40 minutes (I was furious when I left) before receiving my food which made me late for my next call and I knew I would never come back to this restaurant. When I got back to my office and started eating at my desk, my attitude changed immediately as the food was amazing. I have gone back three time in the past three weeks (along with other people) and they feel the same about the food (the service when eating there has been very nice).

1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We went here for dinner on Tuesday night. We were a party of 5 and everyone loved their early bird dinners. The bread was sooo good! Our table had veal, eggplant and chicken dishes! We are all very particular and the meals exceeded our expectations! The salads are also fresh and very good ingredients! You can taste the freshness and quality in all their foods! What are you waiting for........make your reservations today! Also.....the prices are very reasonable!

1  Thank david b