“Good for neighborhood quickie”
Review of Havana's

Havana's
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Cooper City
Cuisines: Argentinean, Cuban
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I've been coming here frequently and live in Cooper City. Good food, good prices. I often share my husband's portions since we are not big eaters and usually will order my own rice and black beans. My two kids love the kids menu and my picky eater eats all of her chicken tenders and does not touch the fries. It reminds me of a local place we had in my old New York LES neighborhood. Good food, great location, quick drive...satisfied.

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

We love this place. The staff is super friendly and welcoming. Havana's also has a nice atmosphere. The food is excellent, with lots of flavor and good portion size. We have tried several menu items, from pollo ala plancha to lechon asado, and everything has been terrific. We love returning here, even if it is a bit pricy!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Order the whole fried snapper. Delicious. The chicken with homemade mushroom sauce was too saucy. Order the sauce on the side. churrasco steak very good. Nice comfortable and very family friendly

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Went for Saturday afternoon lunch with the family. Very nice decor, service was great, food was very good. Price is a little expensive, but i think its worth it. If you enjoy Cuban food, you will like this place. My son had a whole fried snapper, which was delicious and well presented. We all agreed the the Lechon assado (marinated roasted pulled pork with onions) was the best entree ordered. Deserts and Cuban Coffee were excellent. They have Beer and Wine, no full bar. There was a fresh fruit sangria that they make at the table, looked really good, but we did not try it. we will be back to this place soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Small, parking is poor, food expensive and small quantity. Won't go back and so close to home.

1  Thank Ruth R