“Closed”

Gotrocks
Coral Springs, Florida
“Closed”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately it's closed. Had lots of good times at both locations. Calamari salad was my favorite. Coconut creek location was amazing, sorry they are gone.

1 Thank opichardo

Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Great Bar”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great food and decent drink prices. And better looking bartenders than Bru's Room. The only criticism is that the bar is a little too small.

• Visited April 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“To Loud”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Sports Bar ant thats all. Very loud place but fine for gamnes.

Visited March 2012
Ocala, Florida
“Not quite the same place, but...”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I was excited when I found that my favorite around-the-corner place had relocated and reopened. I *craved* the Havana Chicken! I wasn't blown out of the water with it, but it wasn't bad. The acoustics are pretty bad and it is quite noisy around the bar. Staff is friendly and attentive. A good place to catch the game.

Visited December 2011
Coconut Creek, Florida
“CONSISTENTLY DELICIOUS...have not been to La Bamba's since.”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

I have been to Gotrocks three times since April, this place very simply... ROCKS. I was on my way to La Bambas (on Sample & 441) one evening and they were packed so by default, I spent my evening at Gotrocks. WOW. I LOVE THIS PLACE. When I walked in, it looks like a huge bar/pub scene, very casual, with maybe 20 plasmas all over and one huge projector tv in the back. I asked my waiter, if he could be honest about the food, I literally said, "This looks like a place that serves cold fries and cracked beer glasses"....how wrong was I!!! The waiter reassured me that they have a real chef in the kitchen and that he cares about every little thing that comes out. He was not lying (I apologize for stereotyping..). I ordered the chicken quesadillas and I promise you, they will be the best you've ever had! Nicely seasoned and just wow! Then I got the pulled pork entree with seasoned green beans, fries and that was to die for! I came back another time and ordered the shephers pie........Another home run. They have a full bar so I came to see the game Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls while the series was 2-to-1 and even though the place was packed I still received wonderful service and nothing came out cold (like my crab bites appetizer or conch soup). I can't express how wonderfully consistent this place is with their service and food. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but dare yourself to walk through the doors...

• Visited May 2011