“Buffet style with a touch of class!”

Santos Modern American Buffet and Sushi
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
EUSTIS
“Buffet style with a touch of class!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Best buffet style restaurant I had been! This place is well organized and clean. The price, well somewhat expensive but it goes with the saying "you always get what you paid for!"

• Turkish first
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Better than the rest”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This new Asian buffet focuses on sushi and other Asian delights + American items. We were there for lunch and I was pleasantly surprised at the variety and quality of the offerings.
Very modern, very clean Euro-tech design ambiance.
For an upscale buffet experience give it a try.

• Visited February 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Phenomenal buffet experience with my family!!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

There are not enough great things to say about my experience at Santos!!! My family and I had been looking for a new restaurant in the area to catch up and relax. My mom suggested we give this place a shot. I am a self-proclaimed VERY picky individual when it comes to service and product quality. I expect to earn nothing less than what I paid for.... give me more than that and you've earned my repeat business.

Low and behold we found a jewel!!! The sushi selection was incredibly WIDE and I loved every roll I tasted!!! The selection of hot dishes was ecclectic, well-maintained, and delicious. What more could a picky person ask for?! Desserts were just the perfect way to wrap up a perfect family night out. Light and yummy! And plentiful... as in maybe I had 3 chinese donuts! ;)

Lastly, regardless of how good your product is, if your service is poor you have turned me away forever.... NOT the case with Santos! Most of the staff was smiling and happy. But the major service shout-out goes to Andrew, our waiter/bartender!!! We have a diverse bunch and he knew exactly how to cater to each of us! Even letting a few of us sample some flavored sake since he overheard my mom's original distaste for it. I hope his management reads this and gives him some recognition. The people are what brings back loyal customers. And we will certainly be back!!!

• Visited February 2013
FL
“fresh clean variety of foods”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

love the variety of foods from prime rib to sushi . always fresh and delicious. i would like to see more non dairy related desserts for us folks that cannot have dairy.

Coral Springs, Florida
“An Asian Jewel In Coconut Creek”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

You would never know about this great restaurant if you were driving along State Road 7 (441) or Wiles Road. It is tucked into the corner of a new shopping center. It is attractively spacious, the food choices are varied...from Chinese, American, to Japanese. All of the choices are very, very good. The Sushi selections are many and excellent. There are also salads and chilled shrimp. They also have soups and desserts which include ice cream and creme brulee. Since everything is buffet style..it's all you can eat! Lunch is around $12. Dinner is around $19-$21. On weekends they have a brunch buffet which is the regular buffet plus breakfast items for around $15. The servers are friendly and attentive. This place is a must try. Once you go, you will become a regular patron.

• Visited January 2013