“Delicious $15 Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of NYY Steak

NYY Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
NYY Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Delray Beach, Florida
“Delicious $15 Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is one of the best burgers I have ever had, quality meats at NYY Legends Lounge. Only thing is the food may still be good but the quality entertainment they had since April is now gone as of October and the place is like a morgue, shame they didn't see the value in giving their guests something the could enjoy on Saturday nights. Their loss.

1 Thank Mrs_Michaels08

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
“Home run steaks but with a few strikeouts !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

The two of us chose this restaurant not because we won the jackpot but to celebrate a birthday. Always wanted to eat here as we are steak lovers. The decor and setting of the restaurant is beautiful with high celings and tables well spaced for privacy with a non imposing and sound proof view of the kitchen grilles. Our server Jeffory was excellent from start to finish, making helpful suggestions and he was totally profesional. Martinis were large and excellent. I ordered a shrimp cocktail - very good - and we also had French onion soup. It was delicious and you could taste the home made beef stock; however it was so salty it was inedible. We both ordered steaks (a steakhouse right?) When you spend $60-70 for a steak you expect perfection and that is what we got. I asked for Pittsburgh style rare, not cold in the middle, and it came out perfectly prepared. The huge Cowboy steak with rib was also seasoned and grilled as ordered, to evenly pink all the way through. Totally memorable steak. Side of sauteed spinach was excellent; however the house fries were served heaped together and were soggy and limp. I ordered the Oscar topping on my steak and there was perhaps a sprinkle of crab and lots of old tired small asparagus pieces. That was it. What kind of topping is this for $15 ? Wine selection is really large and of course like the steaks is pricey. We ordered a bottle of LaCrema Pinot Noir for $60 and it was great with the steaks. Could not possibly eat dessert after this feast so we are saving that for next time. And despite the mediocre fries and soup, we came for the steaks and they were home runs. And that giant rib bone from the Cowboy steak was enjoyed by our Puggle dog Pepper all day today ! The way I look at it was the dinner was a bargain, the dog's bone was about $300 ! Go for it for a special occasion.

Pompano Beach, Florida
“HIGH END STEAKHOUSE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a very good steakhouse if you can spend over $100.00 a person!Our bill was $450.00 for the four of us!We got a french onion soup that was very good a bisque soup that was not good and a chopped salad that it was just okey.We had two cowboy steaks one filet mignon and a lobster tail.The steaks were awsome ,delicious and perfectly cooked.The atmossphere is nice but not wow!Service was good.Wine list is very pricey !Overall great steaks at New York prices.

1 Thank ANNONYMOUS34225
Melbourne, Florida
“Treat Yourself”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a great place to dine. Love the steak and Prime rib. I had to bring bones home for my 2 dogs. They sulk if I go out to eat and do not bring them something. You will laugh, but the bread is out of this world. I had the African Lobster tales one of my last visits and loved every minute of it. Couldn't eat all of it because I can't resist their bread. If you can, give the crab bisque a try it is superb. I can't wait to try something new. The wait staff is great, very helpful and pleasant. I can't wait to go back. You can go on the website and make a reservation. They are not open every night of the week, so check it out before going.

• Visited August 2012
“Great Steak; Unbelievably Rude Hostesses”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

On my bucket list of places to eat (been to the one at the stadium but didn't have dinner). As I live about 0.5 miles from this venue my Fiance' and I made reservations with much excitement and anticipation. We arrived 10 minutes ahead of our reservation time and the two young hostesses said it would be 20 minutes. This was fine and said we'd go to the bar and could they let us know when our table is ready. Their response was "No"... so to clarify I said so I need to come check back in 20 minutes or periodically until then. Their response "Yes"... Needless to say I've been treated better at a drive throught window. Now the positives, I had the cowboy bone-in ribeye and my Fiance' had the Filet Mignon. We both agreed that it's as good as any steak we've had at similarly priced steak houses. Our server, Earl saved the whole experience. He was phenomenal. Very attentitive, humorous, and professional. I spoke to the Manager, Karyn, to explain my astonishment over the treatment from the hostesses and she said she would address it. She seemed to take it in stride but I don't feel she understood the importance of first impressions especially when spending $100+ per person.

• Visited August 2012