“Eat Elsewhere”

Cuisines: Irish
Boca Raton, Florida
“Eat Elsewhere”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The atmosphere here is good, not great but good. Everything else is so poor.
I waited 10 minutes to order a drink, another 10 to receive it ( a glass of draught cider! ). Ordering food took a lot of patience, and when it arrived I can safely say it was the WORST food of my life ( my mother-in-laws is far better!)
I had "bangers and mash". The mash was lumpy and tasteless and the " bangers were peppery....too peppery. There was a large grey lump on the side of the plate which was apparently cabbage. It was tasteless and disgusting!
My companion had the fish and chips which was slightly better but still not even mediocre. She requested malt vinegar and it was almost thrown at our table, after 10 minutes wait time. I would have complained but getting the check took 20 minutes so I did not bother, However hungry I was I would not eat here again.....EVER.
So summing up. The wait staff did just that...made you wait....and the food was the worst experience of my life. I loved the cider, it was cold and dry

• Visited December 2012

Coconut Creek, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Food, Bad Service”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I've been here a few times and never had good food yet. Now if I go to meet friends, I know to eat first or elsewhere later. Bartenders also have been observed padding the tab with drinks you never ordered.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank CocoCrkgrl
“Great times!”
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

We go here every week and love it. The bartenders are great and we love the food, especially the reuben rolls.

1 Thank jenny5355
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good times and great food”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Johnny O'Brians is all about fun, friends and awesome food. Be sure to try their chicken wings, reuben rolls and their specials. Bartenders Tommy and Bratz are the best. We rock out to amazing bands every Saturday night and have a blast. Great neighborhood local hang out. Service is always superb. Meet us at Johnny O's!!!!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Alyssa C
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Neighborhood Restaurant”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

We were so glad when Johnny O'Brian's Restaurant. The service has been great. Tommy always takes care of us on Friday night. He is a great bartender. During the day both Annette and Erica have been very attentive, make sure that is all is good. Annette even went into the kitchen to tell the chef how our favorite wings are made!
We like the atmosphere and the music last week inspired us and the crowd.

s