“Too loud”

World Of Beer - Coconut Creek
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Good selection of beer but way too loud and not enough seating. You can't hold a conversation and enjoy your beer.

1  Thank nodoughnut
There are newer reviews for World Of Beer - Coconut Creek

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I love the World of Beer (WoB)! This may possibly be one of my favorite hang out spots in South Florida. It can get pretty packed later in the week, especially if there's a game or something. Be prepared to listen to LOUD live music, this is probably the only downside to the bar. They don't serve food, but servers from different restaurants come in and serve WoB patrons. There's a little restraunt names "160degress Burgers Done Well," they make pretty good philly cheestakes. I recommend sitting at the bar, ordering a philly w/ sweet potato fries and enjoying brews from around the world. Cheers!

2  Thank Nole627
Reviewed August 9, 2011

We are so happy WOB opened in our suburb. Great entertainment, drinks are cold and tasty, and amazing staff. I recommend the taster where you can get four shot glasses to taste their different beers, yummy. The earlier hours are more for the 30 and up crowd, after midnight the crowd changes to twenty-something. But fun for all.

Reviewed May 28, 2011

"A Beer Lovers Nirvana" review pretty much sums up World Of Beer. The service is inconsistent. When I go at 3 pm and it's pretty calm they are on point but when it starts to pick up most of the time the young staff will forget me and I have to pray that I get eye contact with someone so I can get another drink. I was really annoyed one visit because it was busy and I had been waiting 15 plus minutes for a drink, this one guy was nearby cleaning the glasses and I asked for another and he just said, "I'm not a bartender" and walked away. REALLY??? I don't care if he wasn't but at least get the attention of someone who could get me a beer.....wow..I'm still shocked about that. If you get hungry you can order or do what I do, and just down a few drinks and then walk literally across WOB and eat at that Buffalo wings place....they are awesome. Full bar, great menu, good service. World of Beer has lots of beer choices and some wine. Don't worry about being overwhelmed because the extensive menu helps guide you. If it's a game night I promise you, that no seats will be available at sunset...... get there early and just wait for the game to start! OH! And don't be impressed with the name of the person on the chalkboard that's supposively had over 600 beers, I personally witnessed it, it's a woman with 3 friends and they go out all the time and drink. All the beers are put under her name. NOT RIGHT. She doesn't deserve that title. But that's another story...........

1  Thank NoraSantiago
Reviewed March 7, 2011

This place is a good choice if you're looking for a good beer. Lots of seating but it is obviously busy on the weekends. While they might run out of something they usually have a keg of something good to replace it. My biggest complaint would be that the bar staff always ends up spending time talking and messing around with each other while you sit there with an empty glass. The table servers are generally more attentive, but tnheir beer knowledge is pretty bad. Usually they "have to check" to see if they have something I already know they have. Understandable in SoFla I guess - not a big beer market...yet. They're trying and doing a pretty good job. Recommended.

1  Thank Delraypete