“Great experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Butterfly World

Butterfly World
More attraction details
Owner description: A three acre tropical landscape where you can observe butterflies in their natural habitat.
Margate, Florida
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I felt a true respect for nature. If you want to feel a calming peace come here. They also have lorikeets that you can feed and will Definitely interact with you. I had a great time and they convinced me for $20 more I can upgrade to an annual pass. Merry Christmas to me! Can't wait to return.

Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Catch a dream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Interested fun experience for child, little expensive for a family of 3 or more kids. Easy and convenience location, close to festival inside luxury flea market and to Turnpike

Visited June 2013
Coconut Creek, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Butterfly World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Must see attraction for all ages. Went on Grandparents which was a free entry. For a small donation parrots land all over you. Butterfly's zoom everywhere and perch on your head. Astounding displays of many small creatures. Most enjoyable day with lots of learning and laughing.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank cpizzy
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Butterfly world coconut creek Florida”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Was in Florida visiting family and looking for something to do, we decided to try butterfly world. It wasn't what I expected.but very pretty none the less, it didn't take too long to walk around and the. Utter flues fly around all a over, one actually landed on my shoulder but I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to have someone take a picture, the bug zoo kinda freaked me out. It I guess it's ok for people that like that kind of stuff. It is a little pricey at $24.95 to get in. We had $10.00 off of 4 admissions so that was good,I liked it. And my sister bought a larva? Which she took home and it developed into a butterfly 4 days later. That was really cool. I would go back.

Visited October 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Kids will enjoy it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I took my two kids and their two cousins here this past Saturday. Surprisingly it was not crowded. If it wasn't for the kids I would have found this place to be over priced and boring but the kids liked it. It's educational too. I didn't get why they charge $1 for the little cup of syrup to feed the birds. I must have spent about $12 on just that. Try to steer clear of the gift shop because that will drain your wallet like it did mine.