“Fun time. Nice place.”

Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
More attraction details
Owner description: Seminole Casino Coconut Creek offers the market's most fully-integrated, energized, stylish and upscale local's casino experience featuring 2,000 Las Vegas-style slots and over 70 live table games such as blackjack, baccarat and poker. Under its roof, the casino has the region's most sought-after steakhouse, NYY Steak, Sorrisi Italian Restaurant and the New York-style 1st Street Deli. Guests can entertain with live music and listen to tunes from the region's top DJs at Legends Lounge, Nectar and Sunset Grill. The Pavilion, a 1,200-seat capacity entertainment venue, has been a home to acts like Tony Orlando, Frank Sinatra Jr., Joan Collins and many more. Seminole Casino Coconut Creek is open 24/7, 365 days a year.
New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun time. Nice place.”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We play in Vegas, Atlantic City and Pennsylvania. So when we were down visiting my parents, we decided to play. We decided to come here because we were looking for something smaller and calmer than the Hard Rock.

We sat down at a $15 blackjack table in the non smoking section. Dealer was nice. Played a while until we lost. No big deal. Sometimes you lose.

Wife sat down at a $.25 Wheel of Fortune machine that plays four games at once. She was winning. I walked away for a moment and put a $20 in the dollar machine. In minutes I came back with a ticket for $87. Nice ROI. That, plus her winnings put us almost back to even.

Then it was snack time at the deli. Decent food and service.

Afterwards, back to the dollar machines, where we did well again. Then a final trip back to blackjack put us way up for the day. All our dealers and pit bosses seemed friendly. Not surly, like many have said.

So to all the reviewers complaining how you lose, that's because it's a casino. If you go in there expecting to win, you will often go home disappointed.

I would come back on our next trip.

coconut creek
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Spotlessly clean but smokey casino”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Seminole CoCo as it likes to be called is a full service casino except for craps and roulette (present in slot form, not live).Join the player's club, comps are not great but promotions are heavy duty. poker room is just the right size, solid dealers and best food buy is the chili (ask for cheese). Take a pass on the deli except for the bagels which are OK. Fresh Harvest buffet is fully priced, go on Wednesday for all you can eat sushi and real Asian foods (not "Americanized") but if you insist, they have a "Mongolian Grill"). Best wings, order hot, at Sunset Grill, an outdoor tiki bar, which really does have the best 8 oz. burger. Get the shaved onion rings and real key lime pie!
OK, so let's get to gaming. Slots all over the place from 1 cent to 100 dollars a pop. Good assortment if you like them. Poker is heavy on Texas hold 'em, mostly $1/2 no limit. Tournaments daily, weekdays low buy ins. Tables other than the "party pit" which has horrible odds on blackjack have reasonable minimums and the private lounge has dealers who know what they are doing (minimums here are $100, drinks,etc. obviously comped).
The bathrooms are generally spotless period. There is a nonsmoking slot section close to the deli which is a nonsmoking restaurant.
They remember repeat visitors, resolve the rare problem quickly, and this casino is completely handicapped accessible! Worth the visit and enjoy a burger and wings!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“LIAR!!! Not only are you THIEVES, but you LIE TOO!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

You have got to b kidding me!
Honestly????!!!
How can you say that the slot machines are NOT RIGGED?!! Have you NEVER played??
IF you play slots frequently, and have just HALF of a brain. In other words, if you aren't a COMPLETE STUPID, IDIOT, BRAINLESS existence~ then you surely KNOW that EVERY single slot machine is FIXED. ALL of them.....FIXED.
I play specific slot machines. I like what I like and thats what I play. One machine in particular..i have been playing this machine, at least three times a week, if not daily~ for over two years now. I KNOW that machine! Sometimes I play with my card in....sometimes I don't. I PROMISE YOU THIS~ the machine plays differently, and it pays differently. Payers club cardholders, and non card holders will NOT get the same payout on ANY MACHINE. Who prevails on which day.......one never knows. But I'll b jammed if I'm gonna sit here and let you

13 Thank boooohisssss
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Play with fun spirit”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful place to spend few hours and loosen few dollars! Small Las Vegas in our beautiful Coconut Creek City. It' a fun, we'll maintan appearance, friendly and courtes staff and the lake view front is just enough to seat and enjoy a drink with family and friends. Welcome to the fun world

Visited December 2012
2 Thank maria n
SeminoleCasinoCC, Manager at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you Maria N. on the feedback of our property!
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Best Kept Secret for a Casino in S. FLA”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you'd like to spend an evening with fine dining and a little gambling this is the place to go. The restaurants are top notch (my favorite is NYY Steakhouse) but they have a great italian restaurant as well as others to choose from. Apparently there's a new rule on the casino floor that even if your gambling at Poker or Blackjack you don't get free drinks. I don't gamble but my finace' said that's not the norm. Still, it's a great venue, in a safe place, with friendly staff throughout. Valet is $5.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank George K
Thank you for the feedback on our property George K!