“Smoke got in our eyes!!!”

Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
More attraction details
Owner description: Seminole Casino Coconut Creek offers the market's most fully-integrated, energized, stylish and upscale local's casino experience featuring 2,000 Las Vegas-style slots and over 70 live table games such as blackjack, baccarat and poker. Under its roof, the casino has the region's most sought-after steakhouse, NYY Steak, Sorrisi Italian Restaurant and the New York-style 1st Street Deli. Guests can entertain with live music and listen to tunes from the region's top DJs at Legends Lounge, Nectar and Sunset Grill. The Pavilion, a 1,200-seat capacity entertainment venue, has been a home to acts like Tony Orlando, Frank Sinatra Jr., Joan Collins and many more. Seminole Casino Coconut Creek is open 24/7, 365 days a year.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great show room. Good entertainers. But if smoke bothers you the trip from the parking lot to the show room or the casino floor is not pleasant.

3  Thank Richard S

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Competing well with its partner in Hollywood. An upstairs poker room, many blackjack and other card tables, penny machines, non smoking area, restaurant choices for all prices - a deli, a sushi bar on Thursdays and Fridays (? check days), NY Steak House, a casual outdoor restaurant, Sorrisi Italian restaurant (excellent - friendly staff, delicious food), and another favorite, Fresh Harvest all-you-can-eaat buffet, with different menu selections every day of the week. Thursday and Friday are seafood nights - King crab legs, peel and eat shrimp, oysters, scrumptious Lobster Bisque, salad bar, a carving station, and many other meat and seafood selections. A lot of value for the money.

1  Thank Karin629
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Since the Seminole Casino in Coconut has remodeled from the old way the slot machines are not giving out the best winnings for the patrons. You have to plays at least a $100 before you can win at least $20. Before the new building it was not hard to win as it is now. Even with the free plays given one can not win. It is really a gimmick to award free play and one can not win from it. Also sending out free tickets for the harvest house to patrons and then discontinue them. Even sending out promotions for person to come and get them has not been a fair deal. The time which is given between a time such as 2:00-6:00 for a person to receive a free gift between these hours have been very unfair because many persons have not been able to get the gift due running out of them. Many people travel far to get the gift. It is frustrating to them.
If there are not going to bee enoug free gifts for the cards sent out then there should not be any sent at all. Every perso who is sent a card should be guaranteed to receive the free gift if not then this promotion needs to be canceled.

6  Thank Delores M
Reviewed December 19, 2012

It's ok and getting better but the Hardrock spoils you so this seems average in comparison. I have seen some excellent shows here and there breakfast buffet is great.

1  Thank thekeysfans
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was at the casino near the outside bar less than two weeks ago. Fights are always breaking out back there during the very late hours and early morning. I wittnessed what I thought was horrific. A gentleman was sitting at the bar got up said something to a young lady, minutes later he was struck in the face by the womans boyfriend. After that security came right over as well as the seminole police. The seminole police officer then beat the man that was struck horribly and then let him go. I asked the police officer who actually works for the seminole police department for his badge number. He then grabbed my arm threw me to the ground and started screaming resisting arrest. I then had 3 other seminole employees on top of me hitting me in the back and all I could do was cry and scream I am not resisting! I was placed on my face. The bruises are terrible and I ended up in the hospital. I now face a felony charge for so called assaulting the police officer as well as resisting arrest and somehow while I was face first, down on the ground and hands behind my back. I assaulted two casino employees. Have I mentioned I am a 5 foot tall female that weighs 115 pounds. I assure you I was not threatening the police officer and nor did I resist arrest or assault the other two employees. Now I am facing criminal charges and attorney fees and no one can help me because the seminole casino from what I have been told is their own country. Beware they are very very unethical there and mind you I use to be a paltinum player there. I am probably never going to go back to any indian owned casinos for the rest of my life as this one experience has jeoperdized my job and family in every way possible. Please beware of this casino they are truly evil!

9  Thank Amy B