“nice clean place”

Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
More attraction details
Owner description: Seminole Casino Coconut Creek offers the market's most fully-integrated, energized, stylish and upscale local's casino experience featuring 2,000 Las Vegas-style slots and over 70 live table games such as blackjack, baccarat and poker. Under its roof, the casino has the region's most sought-after steakhouse, NYY Steak, Sorrisi Italian Restaurant and the New York-style 1st Street Deli. Guests can entertain with live music and listen to tunes from the region's top DJs at Legends Lounge, Nectar and Sunset Grill. The Pavilion, a 1,200-seat capacity entertainment venue, has been a home to acts like Tony Orlando, Frank Sinatra Jr., Joan Collins and many more. Seminole Casino Coconut Creek is open 24/7, 365 days a year.
Chicago, Illinois
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“nice clean place”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have read many of the comments, but they are not like my experience. I was visiting friends and we went to the casino. Lots of new machines and plenty of them. Was very clean and staff seemed very friendly. I went in with 200 dollars and played for about 7 hours leaving with over 800. I thought the payouts were not different than any other casino. some machines paid others didn't. Thats why its called gambling. Can't wait to go back next year

Visited July 2012
3 Thank tom r

Rockledge, FL
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great place to gamble in South Florida”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Really like the promotion booklet them mail to you each month. You can dine, park and gamble using the coupons. It is very conveniently located 2 1/2 hours from Brevard County, straight down Interstate 95

1 Thank camelette
St Augustine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Payouts even worse now!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I wrote a review some months ago and of course I returned just to have a little fun. I lost $400.00 in 13 minutes, with only 2 payouts of $15 on the machine I was playing. Now in the last review I wrote, the management stated " they have the gaming commission checking them out all the time"
Ok Sir, where are the signs in the Casino that gives me the phone number to call the Gaming Commission when I am in question of a "rip off " machine. There are no signs, Thank you.

I witnessed a woman beating on a machine screaming at it, one other man kicked a machine then threw his drink on it, yes people it is the wild,wild west in the trenches here at Coconut Creek with the rip-off machine payouts.

Does anyone there know how to run a Casino? It is most evident the Indian Management here knows nothing.

I believe this Casino has in fact stole my last dollar, I will from this point on fly to Las Vegas where I do have a fighting chance to win something, and, they will be happy to give me a free drink.
If you want to gamble and loose then start right here. This Casino will take yoiu to the cleaners.

9 Thank BGEFHOLM
SeminoleCasinoCC, Manager at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Hi BGEFHOLM,

We assure you that none of the machines are tightened. We apologize that you haven't had pleasant experiences. Please provide us more details at seminolecoconutcreekcasino@gmail.com

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Would go regularly but for the SMOKE”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Guess all casinos make you sick witht he smoke. Hoped that this one would be different but you can smell the smoke as you valet park your car. We are 1/2 hour gamblers just trying the slots for fun, have even won a few times. But we were there for the restaurants. Have been to Sorisi the italian restaurant and it was very good and priced OK. Last night went to NYY Steakhouse and dropped a bundle but was very good. We just cannot stand the smoke in the main casino. Period. We won't be back to gamble but may come back for the restaurants. Why could they not have separate outside entrances to these eateries? We are both COPD people and cannot take any smoke. Guess this is not the place for us despite their advertising a smoke free environment area.

2 Thank BeyondFLL
Hi BeyondFLL,

We understand how frustrating the smoke is but we have made large strides in improving our ventilation system throughout our entire gaming floor. We have also improved our non smoking section by making sure that it is not impacted by our smoking guests.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“They have some nerve”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Let the MANAGER who answers questions on this site answer these question.LETS SEE IF THE MANAGER ANSWERS THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have been going it this place since it opened and have never seen the payout's so bad.

I play the max on every slot I play and for way over 2 years have never won any more than $1200.00.and hate to tell you what these crooks took from me and my friends who go there.

In the pats before they became hogs, I won 36,000 and 25,000 2 times and cant even count how many 10,000 and 5,000 I won...

And today the penny machine have a max of $2.00 to $5.00 and more a push and I wait for a bonus round. more than not the bonus that pays nothing..Sometimes I stare at the machine with disbelief.

If you want to play the max and win $200.00 this casino is great .. So you only lose 5 x that.

This is not a game for people that lose thousands and the coconut casino could care less.

I have seen lines of machine with different large jackpots all removed the next day to put in different slots..What happened to those JACK POTS???? All ten machine went off the night before..LOL

Let the people have a chance and stop adding new machine that give a little and when they become popular --make them as tight as a clam.

I DONT EXPECT TO WIN EVERYTIME..BUT THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL.. THE ONLY ONES THAT LOVE THIS PLACE ARE THE BLUE HAIRS THAT EAT FREE AND PLAY FOR 5 CENTS FOR 4 HOURS,

ENOUGH SAID

4 Thank SO T
Hi SO T,

We understand your frustration, but again we reiterate that none of our slot machines are tightened or rigged. For example, we just had a guest win 2 jackpots in 24 hours on the same machine today.