“GAMBLE ON LOOSING”

Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
More attraction details
Owner description: Seminole Casino Coconut Creek offers the market's most fully-integrated, energized, stylish and upscale local's casino experience featuring 2,000 Las Vegas-style slots and over 70 live table games such as blackjack, baccarat and poker. Under its roof, the casino has the region's most sought-after steakhouse, NYY Steak, Sorrisi Italian Restaurant and the New York-style 1st Street Deli. Guests can entertain with live music and listen to tunes from the region's top DJs at Legends Lounge, Nectar and Sunset Grill. The Pavilion, a 1,200-seat capacity entertainment venue, has been a home to acts like Tony Orlando, Frank Sinatra Jr., Joan Collins and many more. Seminole Casino Coconut Creek is open 24/7, 365 days a year.
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The Casino has some of the poorest paying machines I have ever played. You must read the fine print on the machines if you " don't play the highest dollar bet" some features do not work. How can someone keep pumping a 1$ machine without a payout? I lost $800.00 in 20 minutes and was never offered a drink. Screw this place, they are out for every dollar that can steal from you! Run for the hills people, it is just not worth coming here to gamble. People that walk around are all mad that they can't win and the staff are all mad that the people complain the machines don't pay. What a sorry day when we do not have rules as Las Vegas does with the payouts! We need a gaming commission to overview the slot payouts here at all these Indian rip-off joints. But then again no one I have seen here at any Indian gaming Casino knows how to run one, just rip you off for your money is all they know.

8  Thank BGEFHOLM
SeminoleCasinoCC, Manager at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Hi BGEFHOLM,

Thank you for the feedback. We sincerely apologize that you didn't have a good experience with us. We assure you that our slot machines are not altered. We are very heavily reviewed and audited by the gaming commission and we follow all of the guidelines they set for us.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Went with friends and ate at Sorrico's. Casino filled with hundreds of slot machines. Separate poker room upstairs which was only 1/4 filled. Slot machines were busy. They also had black jack, baccarat tables and a few other table games. Casino is very smokey. This is not a Vegas casino by any means but a casino for people who like to gamble. Not a whole lot to do if you do not gamble.

Sorrico's was fair. Entrees $18 and ceaser salad was $7. Chicken parm was fair, filet at $27 was good and lobster pasta for $47 was tasty but not nearly worth $47. Desserts were ok for $7. Service was inconsistant as we had to keep asking for things. So I would give this restaurant 3 stars.

4  Thank Nailcutter
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I visit the coconut creek casino at least twice a month, on previous visit I was playing 2 cent quick hits and notices on free spin that machine would not pay out on the symbols that came up.
We called attendant and she notified a tech who discovered the machine was malfunctioning, and deactivated it, needless to say I lost out on about $500.00 on my spins. I returned to the casino
Yesterday and noticed same machine was up and running so I decided to play it, same thing happened again. They said that they new of the malfunction but decided to keep it activated on manufacturers request. I will never go back yo any Seminole Casinos due to their deceptive practices. Who knows how many more of the machines are like this.

9  Thank msmith6042
SeminoleCasinoCC, Manager at Seminole Casino Coconut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thank you for the feedback on this issue. We will address the issue with our slots team immediately. We sincerely apologize for your bad experience. Please email us your information at seminolecoconutcreekcasino@gmail.com

Reviewed May 25, 2012

We had the extreme pleasure of having dinner at the new italian restaurant- Sorrisi at the Casino. Wow the food and service were INCREDIBLE. From the appetizer's (we had the calamari and the bruschetta), to the entries and the fabulous deserts, and our server (Nancy R)---we had an incredible experience.Our server was so nice and attentive, and she anticipated our every need. The calamari was SOOO light and tender, the bruschetta was such a treat with it's balsalmic reduction, the entries were a absolutely DELICIOUS, and the desserts were a work of art. We had such a great dining experience and will be back there again--very soon.

3  Thank doeyann
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I am a three card poker player. I always get my parking validated. THis time, the pit boss told
me that he only validates at $25 tables. I have had my ticket validated at Creek many times before. On average I play with about $1000 in the float three to four times a month.

Other than the above, the dealers are very nice and the physical structure and layout is magnificent.

2  Thank Thelma B

Thank you for the feedback on your visit. We will address this with our table games team immediately and make sure that yourself and other guests don't experience this again.