“Great Place for Lunch”

Juice N Java Cafe
Ranked #17 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: More than a coffee house...Offering....Fresh Roasted Coffee on Site, Specialty Espresso Drinks, All natural fruit smoothies, Bagel Sandwiches, Breakfast Wraps, Panini Sandwiches, Soups and Salads! "After 5" menu served Wednesday, Thursday,Friday and Saturday evenings after 5, consisting of pizza, flatbreads, quesadillas, nachos and artisan cheese trays. Wine bar with unique wines & many Craft beers. Live Music on these nights. Free WiFi all the time.
Syracuse, NY
“Great Place for Lunch”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

A local resident recommended this restaurant since we were looking for a lunch cafe that offered vegetarian specialties. We were not disappointed since we were able to enjoy a delicious latte with both hot and cold sandwich offerings. The service was friendly and the food was top notch. Definite worth visiting there again!

Visited January 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“One of the better bfast places in CB”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I was surprised that the bagels were good. The house bagel sandwiches, bialys, are great. Bialy w avo, tomato, onions and cream cheese...delish. Heavy on the cream cheese though. Coffee is great. Other options like oatmeal and egg burritos and salads are available too. Staff very nice. Place is clean.

• Visited December 2013
Naperville, Illinois
“Great start to the day”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Food was delicious and the coffee and smoothies were wonderful. The staff was friendly and our food arrived quickly. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Central Florida, Florida
“Perfect and Delicious”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We had a late breakfast / early lunch there today. The coffee was great with a large selection. I has the Belgian waffle and it was fluffy and light. My son has the French Toast and loved it. My husband had a sandwich and said he enjoyed it. The bread looked really good. Would eat here again and definitely recommend it.

Palm Bay, Florida
“I was shocked to see the high rating on this place”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

There was just 2 types of brewed "regular" coffee. I asked for the "robust" brew which was called "Sister..." something-or-other. It tasted like dirty water. It was weak and tasteless. When I complained the girl at the counter (there are no servers) she referred me to the even milder blend, which I rejected.

I also ordered a piece of carrot cake, which the server said "was very good." I may have been good a week ago, but rated very low at the time i ate it...it was sweet, dry and old.

The girl at the counter did ask if I wanted another blend which she would brew in a French pot, but I was already 1/2 done with the original cup I got.

Visited December 2013