“Breakfast!!!”

Ranked #11 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is one of my favorite spots to grab something to eat after a long night out. They have some of the best biscuits and gravy in Cocoa Beach, the servers are a great group of ladies and always a hoot, the food is always quick, and the overall atmosphere just puts a smile on one's face. I take my friends here when they come into town and we've never been disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Barrier Jack's

Reviewed November 14, 2012

What a nice surprise to find crab cake benedict as their special last weekend. This is only the second place I have ever found this dish and it was fantastic as were the homefries. A friend of a friend recommended this place and I am glad we tried it. Outside seating is limited to 2 person tables but inside dining has more seating options.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We've eaten at Barrier Jack's many times for breakfast which is always excellent, but had the pleasure of enjoying a very nice dinner here recently. The owner and head chef, Jack, is awesome and loves to spoil his customers as evidenced by the generous portions, reasonable prices and service. The restaurant usually isn't open for dinner, but Jack decided to offer meals on Tuesday nights so we were eager to give it a try. I had the Shrimp Etoufee that was outstanding with HUGE shrimp and a rich creamy sauce that needed nothing except maybe some zydeco music in the background. My husband had a New York Strip that was trimmed and the best he's had in this area. This is a great place to dine when you just want good food and a relaxed vibe.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Came here on a recommendation from the owner of the Inn where we stayed. Best hashbrowns ever! I had the fish breakfast, just needed a little salt - fish was cooked just right! They had sourdough toast, too, which is a big plus in my book :) I definitely recommend!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Walked in...and it's small local place to eat. We went there quite a few times and enjoyed each and every time. It's a local breakfast/lunch spot, not a fancy eatery.

I ordered a western omelets and my s/o ordered a Mexican rancho omelets, in the meantime we both ordered coffee. When everything came out, the food tasted good, coffee was fine. No complaints. The service was on target. The atmosphere is like a local hang out Waffle House but with a closer to home feeling.

I would go back.