“Great Specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pig and Whistle

Pig and Whistle
Ranked #41 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Great Specials”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

We always come here on Mondays for their delicious Shepherds Pie. It's one of their Monday specials and several dollars cheaper than their menu price. Each day features a different special and my friends tell me they are all very good. During the winter it gets very crowded here so we mostly come in the fall, spring and summer time frame. There are lots of great Happy Hour deals and the bar is always crowded and lively. The prices are very reasonable. If you are in Cocoa Beach give Pig and Whistle a try. It has the atmosphere of an English Pub.

Visited November 2013

Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Burger for burger phobic!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Just ate at The Pig & Whistle, I don't normally eat burgers, but decided to give their Aberdeen Angus burger, a try. I was very impressed with the burger cooked medium rare very juicy not as I imagine a burger would taste. Maybe I will try burgers again sometime, hope I won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Fed_up_me_to
Cocoa
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at this establishment from its beginning. Tonight was awful. The food was cold and hard. Service was terrible. The check wasn't adjusted accordingly. My husband could not eat his food. The bartender, cook and waitress gave us dirty looks. After all these years, we will not return.

Visited October 2013
Ohio
“Friendly staff and great fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have to first thank the kind staff for allowing me in before official opening time to use the restroom. I then waited and met a friend there for lunch. We both ordered the cod because it was the fresh fish on the menu. The portion was huge- and indeed, very fresh. The accompanying fries and cole slaw were yummy as well. I had no room for dessert. We had a very kind waitress who was tolerant of our long lunch visit.

• Visited October 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“The only thing missing is the accent.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Enjoyed our dinners of fish and chips and cottage pie. Washed down with a shandy and Guiness. Reminded us of a modern pub w/ big TV screens that showed both English Football and American football. Great alternative and moderately priced eating spot in busy Cocoa Beach. Upbeat establishment with a feel good atmosphere, much like The Viper in Mill Green, Essex, UK.

• Visited September 2013