“Travesty”

Ranked #40 of 176 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 5, 2013

First of all, it is a travesty to compare your "white fish" which is swai to grouper. Being in Florida and that close to the ocean you should be ashamed to compare the two. The haddock was OK. The mushy peas and cold slaw were horrible and in 4 oz condiment containers. Very bad presentation. The service was very average. They obviously cut corners here on their food and seems to be more of a drinking establishment. Interior was cheap looking. Irish pubs, restaurants are my favorite to visit and was very disappointed with P&W.

2  Thank livinonarock

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I had cocktails here with my friend and my wife the next day. I enjoyed the outdoor seating and the drinks were made well and large. The outdoor seating was great! The bartender was cool, (I wish I could remembered her name) and very friendly. And how can you say no to $3 margaritas on Wednesdays. We will have to try the food during our next visit this summer.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just finished a great meal.Our server Pam was attentative and great.Had the sausage and mash,mushy peas and cottage pie finishing off with the cheese cake.Tried the sausage roll was good too.Try it you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank lesley k
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We loved our lunch at this authentic English Pub. We highly recommend the hot, delicious Chicken Pot Pie or Beef Shepards Pie. If was a nice change from the diners & cafes all around Cocoa Beach. Friendly service and good value!

1  Thank aufl626
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I loved this place, in a place where going out to dinner gets expensive it was great to find this pub. We got in right away, they have a great selection of beer which is great on these hot humid days. The food is very reasonably priced and tasty! I had the ham and chicken pot pie...awesome! The crust crushed down beautifully into the gravy and made it a great hearty meal. My hubby had the fish and chips which was huge, the batter was perfect the fish moist and tender. This will be a favorite haunt of ours from here on in.