“lacking flavor both on top and in the crust”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Anacapri Pizzeria

Anacapri Pizzeria
Ranked #55 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
orlando
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lacking flavor both on top and in the crust”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

well, you can taste the oven in the crust - and that's not a good thing. I was deeply unimpressed with my pie. what a waste of my hard earned cash. The cheese was nearly skin thin, and there wasn't much sauce, and the crust tasted like that burnt flavor, and frankly, I won't be back.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank t c

Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Our first time visiting Cocoa Beach was on 10/2/12. After searching for a place to get a quick lunch, we settled on Anacapri Pizzeria. We wanted to have a small lunch, so I ordered one slice of pepperoni pizza and my husband ordered 2 slices of pizza. We laughed out loud when the waitress brought our slices out to us! They are absolutely H U G E !!! I couldn't even pick it up, it was too big. So, instead, I ate it with a fork and knife until I could properly fold it and eat it. The pizza itself was actually very good. It had a nice crust to it, which is important to this New Yorker. My husband and I both agreed that the pizza was great, and when the bill came it was even better. It was around $3.30/slice. Can't beat that value. We'd definitely come back if in the area again!

• Visited October 2012
Glendale, Arizona
“Love the Crust”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

We love eatting at Anacapri when we are in Cocoa Beach. I would ghowever call ahead and order out. They get very busy and the space for tables is very limited. Also they usually have a few people working so when they get slammed they can only do so much! I love the crust and the sauce is amazing! We love having it for lunch or dinner some nights when we just want to hang out.

• Visited April 2012
Batavia, Ohio
“Dinner was Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

We absolutely love this pizzeria. The food was very filling and very good. We would definitely be repeat customers. It was our favorite.

Visited August 2012
Phila. area PA
“great family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

This small unassuming family restaurant is great. It is family owned and run with a widely varied Italian menu. The staff is always warm and welcoming, the service quick and attentive. I have eaten here many times enjoying their always fresh and generous salads, homemade pasta dishes, and perfect pizzas. The tea is freshly brewed and beer or wine is also offered. I have never been disappointed, you won't be either !

• Visited August 2012