“Closed”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2015

Sorry, this business has closed! Last time we were there, the food was good, service was good, and it was reasonable. I have no idea what happened, but there are no longer in business.

Reviewed December 16, 2014

Food was more than bad, restaurant was filthy dirty, ants crawling on the walls. It was more than bad!!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2014

My wife and I were later than anticipated arriving in Cocoa Beach, and this restaurant was conveniently located right next to our hotel. It wasn't overly busy at that time of night, so we were seated promptly and ordered beverages. I believe I had a burger platter, and my wife had a seafood combo. Good-sized portions, nicely cooked. We ended up going there a second time, for lunch, but can't remember what we had.

1  Thank Steve P
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was a great dining place but it has closed. from what I understand the property has been bought by the same folks who bought the Pier so our hopes are hight it will reopen as a seafood place.

1  Thank Franklin G
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Good place to eat. Was taken aback when they didn't accept credit cards. Food was adequate , service good.