“Great Seafood!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We had excellent service here and it was very quick. Each of us had some kind of seafood (I had the po'boy). There's no trying to be healthy here - every bit of each of our plates was brown, but for the occasional meal of some great seafood, I'll definitely come back.

There are newer reviews for Boston Beef & Seafood

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We drove out of our way to visit this restaurant due to the fact that they had a current coupon in a regional flier and it was recommended by a local. When we got there we saw a sign posted near the register saying they no longer accepted these coupons (which had not expired yet). This is one of those moments I'm sure you can relate too! Someone dropped the ball there and we are the ones that pay for it! Anyway, we decided to stay as are options were limited at this point. The food was really very good!! Service was also very good!! We all tried different seafood dishes and all were great. Just wish they had honored their own still valid coupon!!

1  Thank Mako13Man
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Chowder was the best I've had. Thick enough to stand a spoon in it! Catfish was very good. Dad had shrimp, scallpops, clams. Good size portions.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Walked to the Boston Beef & Seafood from La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. The theme inside is all Boston. The food was good and the people friendly.

1  Thank Coconut_Monkey
Reviewed January 26, 2013

wow it doesnt look like much but the food was awesome.I had a huge shrimp platter .the shrimp were very large and cooked perfect.my wife had a burger and said it was perfect.