“Awesome Starbucks!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome Starbucks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great service, they were busy but kept it moving. Awesome tasting coffee and super sweet baristas! Go getters!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Halifax, Nova Scotia
“What's up with the staff??”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We ordered and sat down to enjoy a quiet drink. We were the only ones in Starbucks, other than the young guy behind the counter and the young girl mopping the floor. We obviously walked in at a bad time for the workers... The young guy was LOUDLY walking around, having a one-way argument or discussion about 'being a good friend' to the girl who was quietly trying to mop the floor, the entire 20 minutes that we were there. It was like we were invisible to them. It was very unprofessional and again, LOUD! We never went back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Saint Louis
“Salted Caramel mocha Frap!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I live Starbucks and was excited to get an after dinner treat. Our order taker was fabulous! So friendly! Our barista, on the other hand, did not look or act like she enjoyed her job. My Frap was super runny, not enough ice, too much liquid? It was still tasty, just not as refreshing. My hubby enjoyed his pike place, but his piece of lemon pound cake was dry. Probably due to being in the case all day. He still ate it ;-)

• Visited September 2013
NYC
“A bit slow and not very friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Well I had a coupon for coffee but theu would not substitute it for a hot tea. come on its only hot water. Service was very slow and the quality was poor.

Visited August 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jeff if fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I Love everything about this Starbucks, They are extremely nice and I noticed every time I went in Jeff Was extremely loving, nurturing and just made my day brighter. I hope he realizes what a special person he is...and I hope he makes the trip to canada Or my hometown St louis! The other starbucks workers were also very attentive and the lines move very fast but, I really feel like everyone that I saw get waited on seemed to like the attention.

• Visited August 2013